Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears game..
Quote: @comet52 said:
@supafreak84 said:
Bottom 3 PFF grades for the game:

2. Mattison 51.4
KOC running 50% of the offense through this guy is the biggest head-scratcher ever.
Did Dalvin ever have PFF scores in the 50's?  Did you question him his lower scoring games?

Quote: @Akvike said:
early in the game Fields gets sacked and seems injured training team runs out on the field---they go to commercial.  After commercial announcer says fields says he's fine and he goes right on playing.  I thought if training staff goes o  the field player x has to come out for at least one play.
I believe if the clock is stopped due to the injury the player has to sit out one play is the way the rule is written.  maybe it was a scheduled TV timeout coincidentally?

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
@comet52 said:
@supafreak84 said:
Bottom 3 PFF grades for the game:

2. Mattison 51.4
KOC running 50% of the offense through this guy is the biggest head-scratcher ever.
Did Dalvin ever have PFF scores in the 50's?  Did you question him his lower scoring games?
went to look for Cooks PFF scores as a Viking,  but got sidetracked with this first....  https://jetsxfactor.com/2023/06/22/ny-je...ook-avoid/ 

early in the game Fields gets sacked and seems injured training team runs out on the field---they go to commercial.  After commercial announcer says fields says he's fine and he goes right on playing.  I thought if training staff goes o  the field player x has to come out for at least one play.

I didn't see it but the Bears would have to use a time-out for the player to stay in.

Did they take a timeout?

Quote: @greediron said:
@Akvike said:
Did they take a timeout?
maybe they said "the field is fine" and the clock stoppage was due to a massive sink hole that had formed at about the 30 yard line but was quickly filled in?

Akers looks better than Mattison because he's got a little burst. Mattison takes a bit to get up to speed and it allows defenders to close the gap/catch up. Been some big holes that have evaporated because the dump truck is stuck in 1st gear.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Akers looks better than Mattison because he's got a little burst. Mattison takes a bit to get up to speed and it allows defenders to close the gap/catch up. Been some big holes that have evaporated because the dump truck is stuck in 1st gear.
This was exactly why I said swapping Dalvin for Mattison was a mistake. He can't match the burst and is not close to being as good of a receiver. Dalvin may not be doing jack behind Breece Hall and a decimated Jets offensive line, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be doing more for the Vikings and be an upgrade to Mattison 

Quote: @DeepFreeze05 said:
https://twitter.com/NFLHateMemes/status/...9932405206?
I am freekin dying over that one.