Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow, Chiefs are only -4.5
Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
Sounds like most Viking fans are vastly overrating the Chiefs. I think the line should be around 3.5 and wouldn't be surprised if that's where it goes by Sunday. 
Down to 4 now.
Wait till Vegas sees my money. 
Back to 4.5?

Is it at 4.5 now? I shoulda jumped in when it was 6.5 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
Sounds like most Viking fans are vastly overrating the Chiefs. I think the line should be around 3.5 and wouldn't be surprised if that's where it goes by Sunday. 
Down to 4 now.
Back to 4.5?

lol, no....I was being sarcastic meaning you were putting your money on KC and not Minnesota, hence moving the line back to 4.5

@MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
Down to 4 now.
Back to 4.5?

lol, no....I was being sarcastic meaning you were putting your money on KC and not Minnesota, hence moving the line back to 4.5

Ah HELL no. But it is the NFL. Anything can happen on any given Sunday. The Chiefs could easily pull this one out and I'll be down the amount of money I spend on Tide Pods. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@FLVike said:
This is the national televised game Sunday showing in about 80% of the country. I wonder what the chances are that in the 4th qtr they switch over to the Jets at Broncos?
Love the optimism.

Heidi doesn't happen to be on the schedule following the game is it?
1960's: Heidi
2020's: Swiftie

My friend who is a Swiftie doesn't think she'll show this week.  

Quote: @comet52 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@FLVike said:
This is the national televised game Sunday showing in about 80% of the country. I wonder what the chances are that in the 4th qtr they switch over to the Jets at Broncos?
Love the optimism.

wont matter,  that would then be the talking point... the network would likely have a camera locked onto an empty seat so the announcers can wax on about where she would have been sitting if she had indeed come to minneapolis.

Quote: @comet52 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@FLVike said:
Love the optimism.

[Image: king-of-hill-not-making-music-better-foo...C422&ssl=1]

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
Down to 4 now.
Back to 4.5?

Ah HELL no. But it is the NFL. Anything can happen on any given Sunday. The Chiefs could easily pull this one out and I'll be down the amount of money I spend on Tide Pods. 
You can get +5 on the Vikings right now or lay -4 on the Chiefs.  The market is mixed.  I don't have a betting opinion on this game.

@FLVike said:
Love the optimism.

Well that's what 47 years will do to a person. Did I mention 47 years?

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
new drinking game.

take a shot every time they say “Taylor Swift”
Pretty sure that I'd be dead before halftime.

Quote: @kmillard said:
@FLVike said:
But we have Cousins
much better than Mahomes, just wait for a Kirkobo to tell you so.
...or, wait for members of his hate club to blow off horrible blocking and defenses as "excuses", sputtering crayon bits the whole way....