Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Loss In the Football Family

Quote: @Waterboy said:
Gee, a football player with heart troubles.  Wonder why?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/utah-state-wide-receiver-josh-davis-suffers-sudden-cardiac-arrest-during-practice/
you know I agree with you on the jab being a potential cause of a lot of this,  but we should also be looking at other factors like the popularity of energy drinks as well as the supplement market

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
you know I agree with you on the jab being a potential cause of a lot of this,  but we should also be looking at other factors like the popularity of energy drinks as well as the supplement market
I don’t see the govt colluding with big Pharma, social and mainstream media on energy drinks. Lol. Plus, true athletes rarely do energy drinks from my experiences with them.  I agree with you that this should be looked into from all avenues.  All but those purposely avoiding the topic know that this govt has zero interest in full disclosure as pertains to Covid.

@JimmyinSD said:
I don’t see the govt colluding with big Pharma, social and mainstream media on energy drinks. Lol. Plus, true athletes rarely do energy drinks from my experiences with them.  I agree with you that this should be looked into from all avenues.  All but those purposely avoiding the topic know that this govt has zero interest in full disclosure as pertains to Covid.
We dont really know much about any of these athletes except they suffered what appears to be cardiac events.  They might be fringe players,  or maybe students that needed a boost after an all night study session working on a big paper.  There are certainly a lot of questions that should be asked about the jab and about why covid was handled the way it was in the US,  but there are a lot of questionable things out there that could be linked to some of these deaths.

@Waterboy said:
@JimmyinSD said:
We dont really know much about any of these athletes except they suffered what appears to be cardiac events.  They might be fringe players,  or maybe students that needed a boost after an all night study session working on a big paper.  There are certainly a lot of questions that should be asked about the jab and about why covid was handled the way it was in the US,  but there are a lot of questionable things out there that could be linked to some of these deaths.
The correlation in timing does not support the energy drink theory.  The deaths show direct correlation with the timing of one thing (the vaccines).  People then try to sneak in Covid itself, except even the timing of death from Covid amongst these athletes is not nearly as highly correlated as with the vaccine, AND the vaccine is supposed to be all-powerful to save everyone.  If you take the jab, you don't get covid, then it was you don't get as sick, then you needed boosters, and now you're going to need an annual shot or two.  lol  SCAM....

@JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
@JimmyinSD said:
The correlation in timing does not support the energy drink theory.  The deaths show direct correlation with the timing of one thing (the vaccines).  People then try to sneak in Covid itself, except even the timing of death from Covid amongst these athletes is not nearly as highly correlated as with the vaccine, AND the vaccine is supposed to be all-powerful to save everyone.  If you take the jab, you don't get covid, then it was you don't get as sick, then you needed boosters, and now you're going to need an annual shot or two.  lol  SCAM....
how do you know if these kids had slammed an energy drink or other supplement prior to practice or games?

Quote: @StickyBun said:
https://www.factcheck.org/2023/01/sciche...ne-claims/
LOL,  now there is an unbiased source that I am sure will get Waterboy to reassess his position.

LOL,  now there is an unbiased source that I am sure will get Waterboy to reassess his position.
Yes, because his sources are exemplary. Top notch due diligence by Waterboy. Gateway Pundit. Its just straight up garbage, but any port in the storm of conspiracy.