Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about that Hockenson trade?
Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"Aesirblood" said:
It wasn't just that he had nine catches, but what those catches were. I think around half were third-down conversions. You could argue we don't win that game if we kept failing to keep the chains moving. Can't wait to see how this guy grows into our offense.
Not to hijack the thread, but how the heck you doing Aesirblood???  Been a long time since I've seen you around my man... 
Hanging to be hanging, Wet. Trying to spend more time up at the cabin in your neck of the woods and get these kids of mine launched from the nest.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
6'5", 240 lbs and athletic: prototypical for today's modern NFL TE. 25 years old. Decent blocker as well. Lean but good build. Good hands. 

It would have been a huge need in next year's Draft that they now can cross off the list. 3 game home stretch upcoming after the Bills game, I'm sure the fans will be giving him some love. 
Which they got without actually losing any picks.  Depending on how this and next season go and the comp picks being added into the draft order, we probably got Hockenson for the value equivalent of a high 3 in 23 and a low 3 in '24.