Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another lawsuit for Deshaun
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Not to diminish the allegations,   but how many of these are just in it for the pay day?  I would be curious to find out how many other clients have asked for and received special attention to their tight areas but didn't have the fame or financial resources that this whale presents.

It seems odd that in an industry that is famous for its happy endings,  that Watson seems to find the places that dont offer that service when apparently that is what he was really after to begin with.
Mmmmm, I don't think so man.....

https://twitter.com/SarahSpain/status/15...8462332928
Like I said,  I'm not saying it didn't happen,  but how many of these women have been propositioned in the past and done nothing,   but here there are dollar signs?  Watson is a dip shit,  but everybody has heard of happy endings,  is it really unusual that Watson requested such?  Do all that ask about additional services get sued?  I have heard that he got forceful with some and that should be prosecuted,  but the simple act of asking... I'm not sure I would be handing out stacks of his cash as a juror on just that alone.
Question: have you ever gone for a massage personally? I have and you aren't asking for happy endings, trust me on this. This isn't TV. And he did more than 'request'...that isn't the issue here. He's not taking no for an answer is the issue. Most of these people tried to either laugh it off, ignore it or otherwise dismiss it. But he just kept at it.

Yep, some places do happy endings. Of course. But they are usually pretty obvious shitholes. Just take a look at the sheer volume of massages the dude has gotten, in so many different places and the shitload of accusations. Do some reading here.

i havent said the accusations are all baseless,  I know he did get physical with some and he should have been prosecuted for those as sexual assault,   I am just wondering if they are all legit,  this thing seems to have a life of its own and now that dollar bills are involved the list starts growing?

as far as a massage,  no,  I havent,  but I really doubt all that stir about Kraft,  massage parlors, and sexual acts was just TV material.  I also have friends and acquaintances that have shared their experiences,  are they lying?  I dont know,  are these girls lying?  I dont know that either,  just questioning the motive of some of them is all.

Do you hear that?  Thats the Browns ship sinking.  They traded their 2020's for this creep.  We'll all be driving electric cars before the Browns are relevant again.  If only it had happened to the Packers, Bears, Lions.....or Saints as a dishonorable mention

Herschel Walker, move over.  The worst trade in history has a new champion.

I see this:

Deshaun Watson received massages from at least 66 different women in a 17-month period. Some of these women, speaking publicly for the first time, described experiences that undercut his insistence he was only seeking professional massage therapy: https://nytimes.com/2022/06/07/sports/football/deshaun-watson.html

and all I can think of is this:

Lets say this blows up and Deshaun is sacrificed to save the NFL....which is why you add them.  Do you suppose this fully guaranteed contract has a get out of jail free card for the Brownies or do you suppose they're still on the hook for it?
Kirk might be vanilla but we certainly haven't had a character concern with him lol

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
Lets say this blows up and Deshaun is sacrificed to save the NFL....which is why you add them.  Do you suppose this fully guaranteed contract has a get out of jail free card for the Brownies or do you suppose they're still on the hook for it?
Kirk might be vanilla but we certainly haven't had a character concern with him lol
I have heard the Browns have an out if either the Texans or Watsons team held back any information in the Browns inquiry prior to the trade... I have to think something will come to light that will get them off the hook for most of it.

There is a reason why he is only getting 1 million as a base salary this year.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
I have heard the Browns have an out if either the Texans or Watsons team held back any information in the Browns inquiry prior to the trade... I have to think something will come to light that will get them off the hook for most of it.
For the picks correct?  

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
There is a reason why he is only getting 1 million as a base salary this year.
Kinda thinking his mindset is expecting a suspension possibly coming so a base salary of one mill this year removes the litigating  argument off the majority of the contract .    He's real scum and I've got no respect for the Browns playing him/