Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas Is Totally Out Of Control
Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
I can't post any saved files in sensitive topics. 
I just copied and pasted it from a site earlier.  I didn't have it saved.  Are you using Chrome?  I read how some sites are using a different file extension that doesn't always play nice with other sites and you have to change the extension to a jpeg and then it can be pasted in.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
I just copied and pasted it from a site earlier.  I didn't have it saved.  Are you using Chrome?  I read how some sites are using a different file extension that doesn't always play nice with other sites and you have to change the extension to a jpeg and then it can be pasted in.
I have no issue other than in sensitive topics forum. Is it an access issue?

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
The access is to be able to post,  nothing with what can be posted.  It's a very simple go or no go setting.  You are either all in or all out.  Since I am seeing this you are all in.  I will let Mike know you are having a problem,  have you tried from different devices on different browsers?

[Image: biden-gas-stickers-2-2.jpg?quality=90&strip=all]

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
Probably just your guardian angel... :o

Quote: @"badgervike" said:
[Image: biden-gas-stickers-2-2.jpg?quality=90&strip=all]
I saw where I could order those a while back and just about did,  but I figured I would get arrested for slapping them on fuel pumps and then somebody would put one on the wall next to my cell.

C'mon. The high gas prices will just disappear come April. It will be like a miracle.

Good pump the price of gas up to $100/gallon for all I care. Maybe we can finally be forced into not relying on petro-states who are always the worst fucking people on tje planet. Good riddence. We are Americans we damn sure can find a better way than giving fortunes to people that hate us!

Barrel of oil
Week ago:
$128
Now: $99

Gallon of gas
Week ago: $4.17
Now: $4.32

Oil company profits are at 7-year highs, they get $180 billion a year in government subsidies and they're issuing $88 billion in buybacks/dividends this year.

Do the math.