Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers Breaks The Bank
& Adams gets tagged… Here’s a stat that I like: Since winning the Super Bowl, Aaron Rodgers is 7-9 in playoff games & is 0-3 in NFC championship games.  B) 

[Image: f526udzy6a54.jpeg]

Well she is wearing a “Dog Dad” cap…  :p  she just whistled twice & said: “Here Rodgy!”

Hotel Del in the background. 

Quote: @Kentis said:
& Adams gets tagged… Here’s a stat that I like: Since winning the Super Bowl, Aaron Rodgers is 7-9 in playoff games & is 0-3 in NFC championship games.  B) 
I'm all in favor of pissing on Erin Rodgers but I'd be a lot happier if the Vikings had 16 playoff games under their belts since 2010 than the Packers regardless of who was playing qb.  This fan could use something bettter to root for than "haha Packers".   That's fun but us winning something that mattered would be 10x the fun.

Quote: @comet52 said:
@Kentis said:
I'm all in favor of pissing on Erin Rodgers but I'd be a lot happier if the Vikings had 16 playoff games under their belts since 2010 than the Packers regardless of who was playing qb.  This fan could use something bettter to root for than "haha Packers".   That's fun but us winning something that mattered would be 10x the fun.

& I’m sure you’d want more if you were a Packer fan too!  B) I was merely pointing out that the league’s highest paid player has not been, shall we say, quite as effective in the postseason as he has in the regular season.

Quote: @Kentis said:
Brady figured it out but the host of jeopardy is still stumped...  just saying,   maybe banging brazilian supermodels isn't indicative of low Intelligence.  Barrs dream lives.

Man they’re going to have to off load some serious talent to get this all done. Might be some players to look at on the defensive side of the ball.

I absolutely 100% believed he was heading Denver, especially after the playoffs.

Quote: @Mattyman said:
I absolutely 100% believed he was heading Denver, especially after the playoffs.
Me too. Denver did too. It's likely a deal was in place for both Rodgers and Wilson right up until Rodgers signed his extension.