Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poles ends up with the Bears (Not the Sticky version)
Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
@Wetlander said:
Do the Bears just really like guys named Ryan P?
Saves a ton on monagramming. Might be able to pay Kruetz $17.50 an hour now.
If I could give this 5 laugh emoji's I would.

Quote: @comet52 said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
@Wetlander said:
Do the Bears just really like guys named Ryan P?
Saves a ton on monagramming. Might be able to pay Kruetz $17.50 an hour now.
If I could give this 5 laugh emoji's I would.
This is why its great to have JustinTime18 back on the board. It's required...and necessary.

Well, I picked Mensah from the start, and love the idea of Demeco Ryans.   Hopefully, that's where we go.  It would certainly check the boxes of new blood and a different direction.  I love that we still have Brez to make it all work.  Smile

Quote: @Waterboy said:
Well, I picked Mensah from the start, and love the idea of Demeco Ryans.   Hopefully, that's where we go.  It would certainly check the boxes of new blood and a different direction.  I love that we still have Brez to make it all work.  Smile
Agreed. New direction time.

Apparently Poles played in a couple of Bears preseason games, in 2008 or around there.

The #Bears will have #Cowboys DC Dan Quinn in for his second interview tomorrow. He’s a finalist in Chicago, as he is in Denver.

[Image: 9zFwoCKg_bigger.jpg]
Ryan get more than 15 an hour hold your ground

Ryan Poles said in a statement on his hiring: "The Chicago Bears are one of the flagship franchises in the National Football League and are recognized as one of the most prestigious clubs in all of sports. It's an honor for me to join such a well-regarded organization."

Obviously he played long enough to suffer from CTE.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Ryan Poles said in a statement on his hiring: "The Chicago Bears are one of the flagship franchises in the National Football League and are recognized as one of the most prestigious clubs in all of sports. It's an honor for me to join such a well-regarded organization."

Tomasson is looking into his doctorate of booty smooching from Brownose U as we speak…  Wink B)  

Quote: @Kentis said:
@JustinTime18™ said:

Tomasson is looking into his doctorate of booty smooching from Brownose U as we speak…  Wink B)  
Shoot he already has that. He has been a natural born suck up since forever.