Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a day for pro ball...
Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
· 9h
What Chiefs’ HC Andy Reid told Patrick Mahomes in the final 13 seconds of regulation: “When it’s grim, be the grim reaper.”
I f'in LUV that!! 

Lots of empathy for Bills Mafia today...

STOOPID ST's play by the Bills. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

I am advocating for changes to OT, Bills should have still gotten the ball again

So lets look at those AFC Young Guns vs NFC:
Mahomes
Allen
Herbert
Burrow
Lawrence (yah, I have faith)
Jones

And lets look at the NFC
Brady
Rogers
Stafford
Prescott
Murray
Wilson
Fields????

The QB balance of power tomorrow is clearly in the AFC

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Greatest. Game. Ever.
Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
Greatest. Game. Ever.
You can say that again. That was unreal

MMQB: Sean McVay’s Faith in Matthew Stafford Rewarded on Best NFL Weekend of the Year
In a way only he could, Andy Reid sent me his take on the Josh Allen vs. Patrick Mahomes showdown to cap this incredible weekend of pro football, about two hours after it ended.
“It was more classic than dueling banjos,” the Chiefs’ coach texted. “Epic!!!”
Kansas City’s 42–36 win was all of that—and worthy of each of Reid’s three exclamation points.
Allen turns 26 in May. Mahomes turns 27 in September. And maybe Aaron Rodgers is still capable of something approximating what we saw both quarterbacks put on display at Arrowhead on Sunday night. Maybe Justin Herbert or Trevor Lawrence will get there sometime soon.
For now, I feel comfortable saying this: What those two showed all of us on Sunday night should be a warning shot to the rest of the NFL. Keeping up with them is not going to be easy over the next decade or so, not with how high each guys’ ceiling is, not with how clutch each guy was when it mattered most and not with how each guy seems to continue to improve (which might be the most frightening prospect of all).
When it was over, Allen and Mahomes had combined for 707 passing yards, seven touchdown passes without a pick, and a pair of passer ratings exceeding 120. The former rushed for 68 yards, the latter for 69. The former had six receivers with multiple catches, the latter had four with five or more.
https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/01/24/mmqb-d...mes-burrow

Ratings should be high. 

Been watching NFL football since the sixties and this was the best weekend of playoff football in memory. Simply great games, all of them.

J.B. Long
@JB_Long
· 12m
Per Elias: There have been 10 game-winning field goals as time expired in regulation in NFL postseason history.. 3 of which occurred this past weekend. Unreal.

&ig_rid=9b0ff381-6b9d-48bd-ba4c-1b08b9e094fc