Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears game thread
Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
Our coach at halftime said we need to run more.They have a second string secondary and the teeth of their defe se is run defense and he thinks we needed to run more.
I just can't with that nonsense. This defense is painful at times. It's frustrating. I don't understand why they are not exploiting Chicago's run defense. 

I guess the IOL has come back to earth tonight.  Time to move on from Bradbury and move Cole back to swing IOL. 

Kirk is playing poorly so he doesn’t get a pass at all but Hicks has eaten Cole’s lunch. Good lord. 

And as I type this our special teams elects to punt instead of trying a 54 yd FG, and somehow false starts. Nice

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
Our coach at halftime said we need to run more.They have a second string secondary and the teeth of their defe se is run defense and he thinks we needed to run more.
Have we passed worth a darn all game?  We threw it a ton in the first half and didn't complete many...  

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
I guess the IOL has come back to earth tonight.  Time to move on from Bradbury and move Cole back to swing IOL. 
Have to wonder about Davis.  At this point if he is not a better option than Cole or Udoh, he must really suck or has some injury that prevents him from even being active on game day.

The ejection of Kendricks is complete and utter bullshit.

who wants to bet they give them a td saying his knee touched in ? 

Honestly, the penalty after the kneel down was BS. No whistle, nobody knew, no flag thrown, then the flag comes in

the Kendrick’s penalty was as much Fields fault as it was his. 
The kicker will be when the overturn the incompletion and make it a TD 

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:
Have we passed worth a darn all game?  We threw it a ton in the first half and didn't complete many...  
agreed, the bears rush was getting home, have to slow it down somehow 

How is it that we don't have Bradbury sliding over to help Cole with Hicks??

We didn't pick up that nugget on film from the previous 4 seasons of tape?