Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notable Cuts Around The NFL
Quote: @greediron said:
Mond has already had covid, so he is better off than if he had been vaccinated according to recent research.  
He should still get vaccinated.

Quote: @Skodin said:
@greediron said:
Mond has already had covid, so he is better off than if he had been vaccinated according to recent research.  

Agreed...you can get covid multiple times.  With this virus, you not one and done...

Quote: @Skodin said:
@greediron said:
No he shouldnt at this time.  He has nothing to gain from getting vaccinated anytime soon,  and will likely suffer severe side effects if he were to get the shot so soon after having a positive test.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Skodin said:
@greediron said:
No he shouldnt at this time.  He has nothing to gain from getting vaccinated anytime soon,  and will likely suffer severe side effects if he were to get the shot so soon after having a positive test.
I would probably leave that decision up to him.  I frankly don't care.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@Skodin said:
@greediron said:

Agreed...you can get covid multiple times.  With this virus, you not one and done...
Then there is no point to any of this.  Unless you mean there is a very rare chance of getting reinfected.   Then yeah, a rare chance at getting a disease that rarely harms a young healthy male.  

And he is probably more likely to have heart issues from the vaccine than suffer from covid as he is in that demographic.

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Skodin said:
@greediron said:
I would probably leave that decision up to him.  I frankly don't care.
of course its up to him,  but studies have shown that rushing to get a vaccine so soon after recovering from covid often produces the most severe reactions from side affects.  I know my daughter had to get hers for work about a month after recovering last December and was very sick for a few days following.  Mond would be best served to wait until his natural antibodies start  lessen and then get the latest shot... if he so choose.

The #Cowboys are waiving QB Ben DiNucci, per source.

Not notable per se, but better than Browning.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
The #Cowboys are waiving QB Ben DiNucci, per source.

Not notable per se, but better than Browning.

well that certainly isnt setting the bar very high.

[Image: bIxext45_bigger.jpg]
Washington is waiving WR Antonio Gandy-Golden, per source. A fourth-round pick out of Liberty last year with rare athletic traits, "AGG" is one to watch on waivers.

More than a few fans here pre draft.

[Image: kxrzypB1_bigger.jpg]
Cowboys release Garrett Gilbert.

Again...not notable...but...