Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dennison out as O-Line coach
I think individual rights should supersede the whole community/family/team/species and common good.  My rights are more important then anyone's else.  My ignorance is bliss.   

Quote: @"minny65" said:
I think individual rights should supersede the whole community/family/team/species and common good.  My rights are more important then anyone's else.  My ignorance is bliss.   
Yep. So what if I prolong a pandemic and cause death and economic misery?  I have my rights!!

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Kentis" said:

7-9 is “successful”… smh  :o 
successful in playing the whole year. Forget that these specimens of health with well regulated diets are so frail.

Hey, leave my out of context comments alone…!  Wink B)  

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
@"minny65" said:
Yep. So what if I prolong a pandemic and cause death and economic misery?  I have my rights!!
Exactly, my rights are worth more then life itself and definitely worth more then yours!  Smile

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
@"minny65" said:
I think he was being sarcastic. The German bombing of London has been used as an analogy many times, but if my neighbor insisted on keeping his lights on during a raid because it was his "right" to do so, endangering me and my family, I would probably go shoot him in the ****ing head and turn his lights off. Well, y'know, after asking nicely. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Looks like Dennison wasn't fired, the team and he are in 'discussions'. So maybe a little premature sports media.
Yep. Premature report by ESPN without all the facts. Who could have imagined....

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Looks like Dennison wasn't fired, the team and he are in 'discussions'. So maybe a little premature sports media.
Even better. Send the message without sacrificing the coach. Now, we'll see if he comes around. Betcha a dollar and a donut that the the "fired" report was leaked intentionally. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"dadevike" said:
@"minny65" said:
I think he was being sarcastic. The German bombing of London has been used as an analogy many times, but if my neighbor insisted on keeping his lights on during a raid because it was his "right" to do so, endangering me and my family, I would probably go shoot him in the ****ing head and turn his lights off. Well, y'know, after asking nicely. 
Yes, minny65 was being sarcastic. So was I.  Pretty sure we are on the same wavelength. I was just following his lead.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
and we were wondering what was going to derail this season... well wonder no more.
As bad as our O-line has been, I can't imagine how much of an impact this could have. :o Wink

Quote: @"PurplePastor" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
and we were wondering what was going to derail this season... well wonder no more.
As bad as our O-line has been, I can't imagine how much of an impact this could have. :o Wink
Lines been bad because it was ignored for over a decade until recent years.