Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bashaud Breeland visited the Vikings today.
If you are placed under arrest there has to be a charge. He was charged with 3rd degree felony family violence.

per findlaw.com

you fuck up

you get arrested

you get booked

your fuck up goes to a DA to decide if charges are filed

if no... you got away with it you sneaky fucker
if yes you get arraigned

at arraignment you get to hear how you fucked up and what charges are being brought and asked how do you plead ( i've heard that if the judge says "guilty or not guilty"  and you say "no contest"  it kinds irritates them)
if you plead guilty you go right to sentencing
if you plead not guilty you get a trial date and its at this time... if the judge is in a good mood.... that you will get your bail set.

so if this is true... Gladney has certainly been charged and has plead not guilty to being on tape doing horrendous shit to a woman in front of witnesses.... 

hope we can get Breeland.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
per findlaw.com

you fuck up

you get arrested

you get booked

your fuck up goes to a DA to decide if charges are filed

if no... you got away with it you sneaky fucker
if yes you get arraigned

at arraignment you get to hear how you fucked up and what charges are being brought and asked how do you plead ( i've heard that if the judge says "guilty or not guilty"  and you say "no contest"  it kinds irritates them)
if you plead guilty you go right to sentencing
if you plead not guilty you get a trial date and its at this time... if the judge is in a good mood.... that you will get your bail set.

so if this is true... Gladney has certainly been charged and has plead not guilty to being on tape doing horrendous shit to a woman in front of witnesses.... 

hope we can get Breeland.
That's correct, charges can be dismissed or amended but you are always charged at the time of arrest.

I've been following him on Twitter the last few days.....seems to be complaining about the contract offers. 
This doesn't sound like he's going to sign with Minnesota.

You would think I’m asking for ten mill or something! like I’m really out here out pricing myself that was the narrative the past two years haha I just say give me wat I deserve don’t believe the hipe. And I’m not a rapper I make music so don’t believe that either haha

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I've been following him on Twitter the last few days.....seems to be complaining about the contract offers. 
This doesn't sound like he's going to sign with Minnesota.

You would think I’m asking for ten mill or something! like I’m really out here out pricing myself that was the narrative the past two years haha I just say give me wat I deserve don’t believe the hipe. And I’m not a rapper I make music so don’t believe that either haha
He needs to realize his value is what the market pays.  He might be worth more but thats not his market.  I think Cousins is way overpaid but it is his value and the market for a top 10-15 very good QB in this league.   Its just the reality of the NFL.  Does anyone know the specifics of the Patrick Peterson deal?  I thought 10 million for one year was too high too.  But if thats the market because the Vikings paid it.