Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Kingdom For A Fill Up
So I go to the gym early everyday....like at 5:45 am early. So there's usually an older group of members that go that early because...well, we are old. All the talk with the guys was about the lack of gas, lol. Panic buying is in full swing in South Florida. Mostly landscapers as its a constant situation here as they work year-round because of the tropical climate (gas for the mowers, trimmers, blowers, etc.). But of course dudes filling up their double gas tanks on the gigantic trucks. I just laughed and kept working out.

You know what is worse than a group of old ladies gossiping? Old guys doing the same, its even more dramatic. lol. All the lawyers, finance guys, business owners freaking out over the 'gas shortage'.  Wink

[Image: mdx47anyd5nv.jpeg][Image: tqjcfvv6c7nn.jpeg]

Don't horde and smoke. 

WTF is wrong with people?

The Darwinism stories to-date are wonderful, the ones sure to follow should be spectacularly entertaining. 

[Image: july-4-fireworks-gettyimages-530944604.jpg]

[Image: u7wsjg358zhy.jpeg]

Quote: @StickyBun said:
So I go to the gym early everyday....like at 5:45 am early. So there's usually an older group of members that go that early because...well, we are old. All the talk with the guys was about the lack of gas, lol. Panic buying is in full swing in South Florida. Mostly landscapers as its a constant situation here as they work year-round because of the tropical climate (gas for the mowers, trimmers, blowers, etc.). But of course dudes filling up their double gas tanks on the gigantic trucks. I just laughed and kept working out.

You know what is worse than a group of old ladies gossiping? Old guys doing the same, its even more dramatic. lol. All the lawyers, finance guys, business owners freaking out over the 'gas shortage'.  Wink
its extending to the midwest,  people in town were talking about how long before it hits here and I laughed and asked them if any of them had bothered to find out why there was a temporary shortage? and then said we arent even served by that company.  however I am sure in true form the midwest gas suppliers will find a way to jack the price here due to the shortage created by the hording in the SE.... FUCKERS!

[Image: 5jqk5ff4jq0v.jpeg]

That dumbass with the Hummer.

[Image: xgg91c2mghrl.gif]

[Image: hp9qr5x6ewja.jpeg]
Got gas yesterday. About a 10 minute wait. As I left, a guy cut the line. I'm sure what ensued was probably entertaining.

[Image: leave-gas-pumps-mailman-amazon-unemploym...C335&ssl=1]

Quote: @BEO said:
@Nichelle said:
We found the winner!

https://twitter.com/travisakers/status/1...96224?s=20

(Okay, I just read this is from 2019. That doesn't make it any better.)
I was concerned... but she double bagged it... should be fine.
LMAO...  you can't make this shit up...  just when you think you've seen it all, you see someone double bagging gasoline...  Wow.