Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 2
Howell is the definitive QB1 for 22

Sidenote but thank you @BarrNone55 for all of the content you’ve been posting leading up to the draft. Really helps make this board the best spot for Vikings news. We all appreciate it.

And some of your takes aren’t bad either  :p

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
Sidenote but thank you @BarrNone55 for all of the content you’ve been posting leading up to the draft. Really helps make this board the best spot for Vikings news. We all appreciate it.

And some of your takes aren’t bad either  :p
I live to serve 

“It’s an automatic tonight. They WILL move up to the second round… I believe for a safety or defensive end.”

-Paul Allen on the #Vikings approach this evening (via KFAN)

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
smoke detector going off
Yeah, a run heavy offense that was 27th in pass attempts... I'd raise an eyebrow too...but, I think that's were there's a ton of talent and AT19 isn't getting younger. Plus Bebe and Bisi don't inspire confidence.

I agree with consensus here that as nice as moving up would be to get a falling “first round talent,” I wouldn’t mind staying put or making just a small move up. I think I’d much rather come away with 3-4 players tonight than 2. That said if Barmore starts slipping... 

[Image: WbUPqbyu_bigger.jpg]
Rick Spielman on KFAN said the “sweet spot” of the draft is in the 3rd-4th round, where the #Vikings currently have 7 picks

One player that might intrigue Rick and Zim in a move up is Azeez Ojulari. Brugler has him ranked as his #1 edge. DJ has him at 30, so he won't last long tonight, but he's an interesting player. Not as tall as you want at edge (6-2.5), but he's got 34.5 inch arms.

Ideally, he's a 3-4 OLB, but at Georgia he split time on and off the ball. A few days ago we were talking about Zaven Collins perhaps being two players in one: a terror off the edge this year and Barr's replacement the next. Ojulari could be another player like that.