Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers Future In Jeopardy
And even bigger Wisco news than A.Rogers....

When will dining rooms at Popeye's restaurants reopen? Here's what we found out.
MANITOWOC - Hungry customers have been asking: “When can I park my car and sit inside the Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen to enjoy my spicy chicken tenders, rice and beans?"
The answer? Hopefully soon, according to Marc Rodriguez, CEO of SmitCo Eateries, located in Springdale, Arizona, which owns and is building Popeye’s restaurants throughout eastern Wisconsin.

SmitCo has been on a fast track to build Popeye’s restaurants in Wisconsin. The development company signed a five-year contract a few years ago to build 15 units in the Fox River Valley area, Rodriguez said. They have locations in Manitowoc, Green Bay, Appleton and Fond du Lac, and are working with city administrators to bring stores to Oshkosh, Sheboygan and a second location in Green Bay.
The existing locations set sales records when they opened, with customers waiting in drive-through lines sometimes for hours to order a chicken sandwich. Manitowoc’s Popeye's opened in 2019 in a high-traffic area on Calumet Avenue, at the site of a former Hardee’s fast-food restaurant.
Popeyes has other locations in Wisconsin, including in Milwaukee, Racine, Janesville, Wauwatosa, DeForest and Fitchburg.
https://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/sto...858166001/

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Enjoy draft night packer fans, lolololololololol.
Yep, draft night got even more better.

[Image: eZEu89cT_bigger.jpg]
Sources: The Packers reportedly told Aaron Rodgers they were going to trade him in the off season, then backed off. It’s been a bleep show between them ever since. And within the last week Rodgers told the team.. trade or no trade I’m not coming back. Buckle up folks

Also per sources: as of last night Rodgers was convinced he was headed to San Francisco. Draft day is the best...

Understand this Aaron Rodgers thing has been building for a while: Packers fired his QB coach after 2017 season.. Aaron campaigned for someone else to get the GM job, went to Guetenkuenst. Then they trade BACK into the 1st round last year to take his successor.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:

Understand this Aaron Rodgers thing has been building for a while: Packers fired his QB coach after 2017 season.. Aaron campaigned for someone else to get the GM job, went to Guetenkuenst. Then they trade BACK into the 1st round last year to take his successor.
I hope he stays in GB.  Most grown men would put aside their differences and get to work.  Most.

[Image: ngKNQ78L_bigger.jpg]
The Packers and their fans feel like they have this elite organization. Like they are the Lakers of the NFL. But you're the Mavericks. One title with a generational talent

Rick should reach out to Guetenkeusnst, just to send them spinning.

[Image: ___Twitter_bigger.JPG]
No Packers QB has played 17 seasons with the team

Aaron Rodgers has played 16 seasons
Brett Favre played 16 seasons
Bart Starr played 16 seasons