Why is this so hard for some people?
Quote: @greediron said:
@StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Viking1987 said:
@greediron said:
did he just buy the hammer at Menards? 

Nothing justifies assaulting the officer, but Menards needs to realize what Walmart realized early on.  Harassing people about medical issues doesn't end well.  Leave people the hell alone.
yes leave people alone
people need to get over themselves,  yours, mine, or any others sense of freedom shouldnt trump a business owners right to regulate who they do business with and if Menards wants to say you cant shop in their stores without a mask then its their right to say as much.   you want to be left alone,  then dont try to go someplace and do something you arent allowed to do,  in this case shopping in menards without a mask.

Many businesses still have the mask signs.  I still go in to buy groceries or whatever, most signs are just the CYA variety and they don't care.  but if they are like Costco or Menards, to hell with them.  They want their little kingdom of fear more than they want customers, that is their prerogative and I am not going to go to those businesses.
"Kingdom of fear"...LMAO, wow are you the little drama queen. You are exactly what is wrong in this country. Have you seen Costco's stock price? They do $166 BILLION in revenue. They certainly don't need the nutjobs like yourself in their stores. Good christ. Costco and Menards is losing 0.00% in business because of their mask mandates. 

COVID has really exposed the wack jobs.

fuck you too.  
ok,  we have an insult and a response... this is where this ends.

@StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Viking1987 said:
@greediron said:

Nothing justifies assaulting the officer, but Menards needs to realize what Walmart realized early on.  Harassing people about medical issues doesn't end well.  Leave people the hell alone.
yes leave people alone
people need to get over themselves,  yours, mine, or any others sense of freedom shouldnt trump a business owners right to regulate who they do business with and if Menards wants to say you cant shop in their stores without a mask then its their right to say as much.   you want to be left alone,  then dont try to go someplace and do something you arent allowed to do,  in this case shopping in menards without a mask.

Many businesses still have the mask signs.  I still go in to buy groceries or whatever, most signs are just the CYA variety and they don't care.  but if they are like Costco or Menards, to hell with them.  They want their little kingdom of fear more than they want customers, that is their prerogative and I am not going to go to those businesses.
"Kingdom of fear"...LMAO, wow are you the little drama queen. You are exactly what is wrong in this country. Have you seen Costco's stock price? They do $166 BILLION in revenue. They certainly don't need the nutjobs like yourself in their stores. Good christ. Costco and Menards is losing 0.00% in business because of their mask mandates. 

fuck you too.  
Hey man, if the shoe fits. Or in this case, the MAGA hat. Not sure how it gets more melodramatic than 'Kingdom of Fear'. Maybe if we moved to alliteration. 'Titans of Terror'.....'Houses of Heinousness'.....

Yeah, it is done.  Done with people thinking their personal opinion trumps any decency.  Going from having a discussion about topics into attacking the person.  If someone can't have enough thought to give a response without the 3rd grade name calling, then they don't need to be here.

Yeah, it is done.  Done with people thinking their personal opinion trumps any decency.  Going from having a discussion about topics into attacking the person.  If someone can't have enough thought to give a response without the 3rd grade name calling, then they don't need to be here.
Pfffft, I've called you worse. When did the thin skin happen?

fitting title for the thread.  Some just can't help themselves.  One could speculate the reasons, but I will leave that to the individual to figure out.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Viking1987 said:
@greediron said:

yes leave people alone

fuck you too.  
Its like a shot and a beer. They always go well together.  :p

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Viking1987 said:
@greediron said:

yes leave people alone

fuck you too.  
Hey man, if the shoe fits. Or in this case, the MAGA hat. Not sure how it gets more melodramatic than 'Kingdom of Fear'. Maybe if we moved to alliteration. 'Titans of Terror'.....'Houses of Heinousness'.....
hey,  if you cant stand a difference of opinion without getting high and mighty,  just leave.  The whole covid thing has been such a circle jerk of lies and half truths by all involved is it really a stretch that some have not bought into it as far as some others have?   hell half the doctors out there wont get the vaccine( or something close to that),  you want to belittle them as well?

@greediron said:
usually you have some sort of intelligence behind it.  This comment got the exact response it deserved.

@StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
usually you have some sort of intelligence behind it.  This comment got the exact response it deserved.
I wasn't offended at all. You can tell me to fuck off anytime. I think its your right to do so. But sometimes you just have to call it like you see it and I reserve that same right for you.

@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Viking1987 said:
@greediron said:

yes leave people alone

fuck you too.  
Its like a shot and a beer. They always go well together.  :p
I had a grade school teacher that like this approach.   and she taught me a new word that day.... my childhood nemesis made a smart ass comment about me in class one day and she stopped class,  look at me and said this it was my one and only chance to retaliate... I looked at her with that WTF look on my face so she taught all us 3rd graders the meaning of retaliation and then gave me my chance again stating that it meant I could get back at him,  so I jumped up and started across the room and then got sent to the principals office once again.  it hate it when they lie.

but yes,  you took a shot,  he got his back and thats where it needs to end.