He's Back
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"PurplePastor" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
LOL. Because who else ya gonna call when you need consistent PFF grades in the 30s and 40s. If he's on the final 53, I'll run down Nicolette in a tutu and galoshes. 
Lol. You will have to post a video. 
Post? Nah, @Vikergirl . He did say Nicolett. That's local. I'll host the tailgate and let's make it a party. A MaroonBells tutu and galoshes sighting, followed by burgers and margaritas. Vikefans.com is invited. Done.
Wait....I think I want to walk this back now. Because he could easily make the 53 as depth. Can I change it? If he's a STARTER, MB does tutu and galoshes. Heck, the burgers and margs might make it worth it. 
Okay, this sighting is becoming more like a sasquatch sighting... I hope.
LOL. If we have to suffer through another year of Dozier, this is the least we should get out of it. No changing at this point.
Damn you. OK, my kids tell me they would support me in this endeavor. I start leg extensions tomorrow. I might even do a sit up. Don't let me down, Dakota. Selling cars is fun! 

You probably insured that Dozier will start. If word gets out to the Vikings, they will probably want to see the tutu & galoshes run. Thanks a lot MB.

[Image: of1f4q4aiy61.jpeg]

He ranked 82nd out of 86 NFL guards who played at least 20 percent of his team’s snaps, according to Pro Football Focus. His 46 pressures allowed was the most among all guards — nobody else gave up more than 40. Dozier took nine penalties, which was second-most among guards, and he was 70th of 86 guards in run blocking.

Akiem Hicks must  have been disappointed when the Viking cut Elflein.

And when Nick Easton said "no" last week it probably made Hicks nervous.

Hicks is probably relieved by this signing.

I read elsewhere that our total cap committed to OL this year is 17 million, 32nd out of 32 teams.   There are individual linemen playing in this league who make more than that by themselves.   As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

Guards who played guard drafted under Zimmer:
David Yankey – 5th round (2014)
Danny Isidora – 5th round (2017)
Colby Gossett- 6th round (2018)
Dru Samia- 4th round (2019)
Kyle Hinton- 7th round (2020)
Yuck...!  Confused 

I see this more of an indictment on Hinton/Brandel/Bailey rather than an endorsement of Dozier.

Quote: @"Knucklehead" said:
I see this more of an indictment on Hinton/Brandel/Bailey rather than an endorsement of Dozier.
And I see this as an indictment on Spielman and Zimmer than an endorsement of Dozier.

Quote: @"comet52" said:
I read elsewhere that our total cap committed to OL this year is 17 million, 32nd out of 32 teams.   There are individual linemen playing in this league who make more than that by themselves.   As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.
That's about timing, not investment. Vikings invested two 2nds and a 1st into their line. And they will likely add another in this year's draft. Those players are still on rookie contracts. In a couple of years it will be one of the highest paid.