Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. election security agency debunks fraud claims

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:

You guys still don’t fucking get it, Trump lies ESPECIALLY to save his ass.  He has been calling it rigged months ago and oh look what the lemmings all think it’s rigged too.  It’s just sad at the propaganda that has just taken millions down some scary fucking rabbit holes.
Heard someone say that Trump is sowing chaos and discontent so that he can claim he didn't lose. Can you imagine him conceding? Admitting defeat? He's not man enough. Never has been, never will be.

He knows its over...More so than many of his fans who are swirling and hanging on every bit of social media dribble and conspiracy they can find. 

But yah, he wont ever concede...His last POTUS words will be "this has been a sham,I'm outta here, see y'all in 2024."

Effectively freezing the Republican roster for 4 more years... 

He never wanted to be President the first time, he sure as hell didn't want to be re-elected. But he's a petulant fragile man that will make a big mess on his way out or at least try to. At this point, who cares? It's over. The only ones left thinking anything else are the real crazies. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/12...ing-436188

Where Trump's recount fundraising dollars are really going
Money raised to pay for recounts goes to covering
campaign debts, funding future political activities and boosting
like-minded figures.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
https://twitter.com/toddgillman/status/1...09857?s=19

Grifters have to grift.  Here let me scare and then THREATEN you with a "FINAL NOTICE" to give me money to pay off my debts. 

Fucking gross

[Image: denial.jpg]

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/statu...45732?s=20

Well that seals it.   I'm sold, Biden stole this election

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

[Image: denial.jpg]
It's alternate reality from a former reality tv host. 

Giuliani: 'We have proof that I can’t disclose yet'Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, backtracked the sentiment in the president’s tweets earlier in the morning where he appeared to acknowledge that President-elect Joe Biden won had won the election during an interview with Fox News’ "Sunday Morning Futures."
Giuliani said the tweet – in which Trump said Biden won because the election was somehow "rigged" – was referencing the unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud that Giuliani, the president and other Trump allies have made.
There is no evidence to support their claims of fraud or that would lead one to suspect Biden’s victory is the result of large numbers of illegal votes. Giuliani claimed to possess evidence supporting his claims but declined to share it on air.
"We have proof that I can’t disclose yet," he said. 
He similarly promised to produce proof at a later date during past interviews about the Russian interference investigation, Trump's impeachment and his accusations against Hunter Biden. In each of those cases, he either never ultimately produced the evidence, or it was less compelling than promised. 
The former New York City mayor made several false and unfounded claims about the presidential election, including the false conspiracy theory that some voting machines switched votes from Trump to Biden, and the false claims of vote-rigging in key swing states.
“It’s way beyond what people think,” Giuliani exclaimed, saying that he wished that the Trump campaign’s allegations be “investigated as a national security matter.”
The Trump campaign has filed election lawsuits in states across the country, some of which remain ongoing while others were dismissed outright.
In a tweet Sunday night, Trump downplayed the failed lawsuits and vowed the "big cases showing the unconstitutionality of the 2020 Election" and "the outrage of things that were done to change the outcome" will "soon be filed."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...302435002/

Oh goody, Ghouliani is now Trump’s head of Fraud investigation.

He did such a great job with that Biden Ukraine propaganda he ended up being hoodwinked by a Russian agent.

Then there was the 2016 Fraud Committee with Kris Kobach getting laughed out of court.

It’s almost like incompetent people spouting conspiracy theories aren’t very good at proving anything other than what total morons  Trump appoints.