Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish we had football instead of this to think about this fall...
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"savannahskol" said:
Trump was not "serious..." Calabresi’s op-ed is so dumb, but the crackpot left and Trump-haters love it.  And that was its obvious purpose.
LOL. Ah yes, the old "he was joking" defense, played well right next to the old standby "he meant to do that and you fell for it" gag. Love it! Are you here all week? And, yes, I already tipped them. 
Wasn’t too long ago when Trump said something so utterly stupid/shocking:

“We should slow down coronavirus testing”

Then his minions and adoring fans played the old “he’s just joking, he’s trolling the left” card.  Then a couple days later:

”I don’t kid”

Back to completely undermining his own GOP handlers’ explanations.

Watching you boys flip flop like a fish on land trying to mansplain when he’s joking vs when he is just being a fucking imbecile, he’s got his cult chasing their own tails while the rest of the world does a collective facepalm.  Clearly not even his adoring fans can figure out what position to take, but rest assured you’ll surely do as many 180’s as it takes to defend his moronic bullshit on any given topic.

A century from now they’re going to be studying MAGA cult brains like the NFL does for CTE trying to figure out how on Earth his followers keep a straight face pretending all this is somehow normal and/or acceptable and how in the fuck they think he did an awesome job after destroying the country.

Just like 2 weeks ago he said in an interview with Chris Wallace there was a healthcare plan ready to go and ready to be signed last weekend.  What happened this time?

https://youtu.be/hBO6QXretrE

It’s like ya’ll Trump fans are Charlie Brown and Trump is Lucy ....