Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested
Quote: @greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
Weird that this is political at all. 

why?  someone that obviously catered to the political and wealthy in a horrific manner is gonna pull politics into it.  Both Jeffrey and Ms. Maxwell deserve their fate.  Anyone that partook of their illegal and despicable services needs to go down with them.  However, understanding the Maxwell's business was connections, her appearance in a photo or at an event doesn't condemn everyone there.  She was a rich socialite and was manipulative and preyed on people.  So by being seen with Trump or at Clinton's wedding sez little other than she was part of that rich NY crowd. 

What would be condemning is that after knowing who she and Jeffrey were, to continue that relationship.

Again, anyone that was involved in this awful business with Epstein needs to be locked away for a long time.
Still don't get it. I didn't know (or care) that Epstein and the woman were I guess acquaintances of Trump until I saw this thread. Why would I care? Why would anyone? 
Have you heard of the thing called "the media?"

I have, yes. Have a minor degree in it actually. Can you explain what you mean? 

im not one for tv, but the netflix doc on epstein is fascinating

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
Weird that this is political at all. 

why?  someone that obviously catered to the political and wealthy in a horrific manner is gonna pull politics into it.  Both Jeffrey and Ms. Maxwell deserve their fate.  Anyone that partook of their illegal and despicable services needs to go down with them.  However, understanding the Maxwell's business was connections, her appearance in a photo or at an event doesn't condemn everyone there.  She was a rich socialite and was manipulative and preyed on people.  So by being seen with Trump or at Clinton's wedding sez little other than she was part of that rich NY crowd. 

What would be condemning is that after knowing who she and Jeffrey were, to continue that relationship.

Again, anyone that was involved in this awful business with Epstein needs to be locked away for a long time.
Still don't get it. I didn't know (or care) that Epstein and the woman were I guess acquaintances of Trump until I saw this thread. Why would I care? Why would anyone? 
Have you heard of the thing called "the media?"

I have, yes. Have a minor degree in it actually. Can you explain what you mean? 

The media cares.  Because they can stoke the fires of division.  Often it seems they don't care about his crimes, but how they can use a picture to get people worked up.