Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Check Is In The Mail And Other Lies/Rumors For Draft Week
Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"pumpf" said:
Anybody who moves up to take a WR is a fool.  
Worked for Atlanta when the were stacked and went up for Jones. 
is there a julio jones in this draft?

Kiper's final mock draft has the #Vikings stealing Henry Ruggs III at #22 and taking Jaylon Johnson at #25

Also has the Lions taking Derrick Brown at #3 and the Packers taking Cole Kmet
Quote Tweet
[Image: a8r5ryPi_normal.jpeg]
Mel Kiper Jr.
@MelKiperESPN
· 1h
My final 2020 NFL Mock Draft. Let's go. https://es.pn/2wYLEKK

[Image: uTL6KH1c_bigger.jpg]
Paul Allen on KFAN said the #Vikings could be trading for Washington LT Trent Williams today with the compensation being a Day-3 pick.

Team can then focus on CB and WR in 1st round.

“Don’t be surprised if there’s more action for the purple & gold today than a Rambo movie.”

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: uTL6KH1c_bigger.jpg]
Paul Allen on KFAN said the #Vikings could be trading for Washington LT Trent Williams today with the compensation being a Day-3 pick.

Team can then focus on CB and WR in 1st round.

“Don’t be surprised if there’s more action for the purple & gold today than a Rambo movie.”
I have my doubts that PA would be putting anything legit out until its done,  if he is broadcasting it,  IMO that signals its likely just stage smoke.

[Image: 960x0.jpg?cropX1=0&cropX2=625&cropY1=38&cropY2=663]

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Kiper's final mock draft has the #Vikings stealing Henry Ruggs III at #22 and taking Jaylon Johnson at #25

Also has the Lions taking Derrick Brown at #3 and the Packers taking Cole Kmet
Quote Tweet
[Image: a8r5ryPi_normal.jpeg]
Mel Kiper Jr.
@MelKiperESPN
· 1h
My final 2020 NFL Mock Draft. Let's go. https://es.pn/2wYLEKK
So all three teams strike out. I think Ruggs and Brown have bust potential and anyone who takes a TE in the 1st round deserves what they get. 

• [Image: NCAA%20178x142%20DarkGrey.png]CESAR RUIZC, COLLEGE PLAYER[Image: 14943.jpg]
    ESPN's Todd Archer reports "a scenario I'm positive won't happen tonight: the Cowboys taking Michigan C Cesar Ruiz either at No. 17 or a trade back."The Cowboys have a history of using high-round picks on offensive linemen, but that reportedly won't be the case this year. Archer added that Dallas believes in Joe Looney and Connor McGovern as the Travis Frederick replacements. This would seemingly indicate the team is looking to address the defensive side of the ball in the first round, perhaps at edge rusher or in the secondary.
    SOURCE: Todd Archer on TwitterApr 23, 2020, 9:50 AM ET

Jeremy Fowler
@JFowlerESPN
· 27m
Hours before draft, there's been much talk among GMs about potential late-first-round moves, with Minnesota as a key cog in the discussions. This is mostly groundwork, since draft boards need to shake out. One GM said he expects Jordan Love to create movement if he's there in 20s