Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A1Janitor is literally posting conspiracy stuff that's been proven incorrect
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:
Just more bullshit.  And if A1 is a Democrat then he is blind deaf and dumb
why would you think that?  are you so positive that you have the facts and that everybody else is getting fed bull shit?   no offense here, but what makes your source of information accurate and his lies?  personally I wouldnt trust either of yours sources,  but thats just me.
Facts about what.  I will show my vote for Bernie in the NYS primary.  

He is basing his opinion that I am not a democrat on nothing. 

More importantly, he is attacking me and violating board rules.  

Quote: @"Caactorvike" said:
CA,  please refrain from the derogatory comments about fellow posters,  go for honest civil discourse or just walk away please.

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:
why would you think that?  are you so positive that you have the facts and that everybody else is getting fed bull shit?   no offense here, but what makes your source of information accurate and his lies?  personally I wouldnt trust either of yours sources,  but thats just me.

how do you "show your vote"  do you get a receipt or something?   I dont think my little voter station even has those flashy "I voted" stickers.

@"A1Janitor" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:

how do you "show your vote"  do you get a receipt or something?   I dont think my little voter station even has those flashy "I voted" stickers.
I was going to take a picture of my primary ballot.  

If anyone needs more “facts” or a strengthened “argument” about Trumps abilities over the last 3 1/2 years then NOTHING will convince you.  How about the last 24: hours?  Cut off funding to the WHO because his FEELINGS GOT HURT?  Has held up distribution of the $1200 money people are to receive because he insisted his NAME BE ON THE CHECK?  I simply cannot and will not argue with anyone ANYONE who who feels there is a defense for this man.  Go talk to the families that have been destroyed by separating kids from their parents and putting those kids in cages.  Or  The trillions of dollars in debt we have run up to satisfy the 1%. Or the gutting of the EPA.  How about draining the swamp?  How has THAT worked out? More cabinet members and top government officials indicted or found guilty than any other administration in the history of this country. 
And yes I think if you watch Fox News which it seems you do, that you are being fed bullshit.  They actually have technically dropped even calling themselves a “news” network and instead say “entertainment” because they cannot even purport to be disseminating news.  

The pictures of the cages were during Obama administration!

Black unemployment all time low under Trump.  Blacks in workforce all time high.   Real wages up. 

WHO intentionally covered up human to human spread early on. Cost many lives.

The abuse of women in islamic countries ... crickets.  China abuses of minorities ... crickets.  Spying on Americans by Obama ... crickets.  

Can’t wait for Durham indictments.  

Hollywood was up in arms about grab them by the pussy.  Such a tragedy when the Kavanaugh women hoax was brought out.  Crickets now about Biden.  

Check this creep out!

https://joebiden.info/

Time will tell.   

Tucker Carlson from Fox was reporting virus shit accurately before the MSM.

Still waiting for admissions with Brennan and Russian hoax from y’all. 

And I would like to see the link that Fox News technically dropped the news and call themselves entertainment.  

I will wait.  I am watching our Dear Leader and it says Fox News on the screen. 

Hahahaha 

Hahahaha

Hear y’go fella:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fox-news-entertainment-switch/

FALSE!

So please don’t use that lie again.  
Hahaha

The title says I was posting conspiracy shit.  Attention KB!  Or doesn’t this count!

@"Caactorvike" said:
CA,  please refrain from the derogatory comments about fellow posters,  go for honest civil discourse or just walk away please.
I will reiterate Jimmy's comment.  The SENSITIVE topics forum is for those who chose to be here.  If someone cannot handle the topics, the sensitivity or follow the rules, they are welcome to not be included.