Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingbash
Quote: @"Purple Haze" said:
With the draft coming up I thought I would check back into this site to see if a person can come and enjoy some good football talk.  But I see Kingbash and SFVike cannot let their TDS go even on a football forum.  Please would you guys go to CNN or MSNBC and have your childish discussions there so Vikings fans can enjoy discussions about our team without having to deal with your garbage.  
11 threads on the first page, including 4 pinned threads, on the draft alone...and this is the thread you reply to? That's like walking down the street, seeing a pile of dog shit, and deciding to step into rather than walk around it...and then whine about it. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"Purple Haze" said:
With the draft coming up I thought I would check back into this site to see if a person can come and enjoy some good football talk.  But I see Kingbash and SFVike cannot let their TDS go even on a football forum.  Please would you guys go to CNN or MSNBC and have your childish discussions there so Vikings fans can enjoy discussions about our team without having to deal with your garbage.  
11 threads on the first page, including 4 pinned threads, on the draft alone...and this is the thread you reply to? That's like walking down the street, seeing a pile of dog shit, and deciding to step into rather than walk around it...and then whine about it. 
Yet you don’t mind when others aligned with you do it.  Haha.