Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Coronavirus Lifestyle Changes
Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I am definitely going to take some time off and travel. 
I hear Italy is nice... Wink

Quote: @Ralphie said:
@Vikergirl said:
I am definitely going to take some time off and travel. 
I hear Italy is nice... Wink
My niece went to Italy last year. So much art, history and culture as well as amazing food. It's absolutely heartbreaking what is happening now. I have several places in mind. I am definitely going to go to Scotland.

I'm hopeful a vaccine will be developed but in the mean time it could be a year or more of having to be extra careful.   

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
Cell phone location tracking information was one of the big tools for South Korea.  There is going to be some reexamination of civil liberties in the context of the greater good for our society.  Hope there is a good discussion not just emotional bickering. 
I know where I'll place my $$...

Im never going to run out of TP again!!

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@BigAl99 said:
Cell phone location tracking information was one of the big tools for South Korea.  There is going to be some reexamination of civil liberties in the context of the greater good for our society.  Hope there is a good discussion not just emotional bickering. 
I know where I'll place my $$...

Yeah, that wont be in the cards I am afraid, good discussion I mean. I have a daughter in Germany.  She has spoken with us about moving over, that may be a change we think about.  I'm just a second gen, all my grandparents were born elsewhere.  A little adventure maybe fun.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
Will they stop the exchange of cash? I was out getting necessities for my house and my daughters apartment on Saturday morning. Only one place said debit/credit transactions only or maybe it was preferred. Don't know but it seemed like a great idea to limit contact.
I've actually come across several credit/debit only places down here in Missouri.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@suncoastvike said:
Will they stop the exchange of cash? I was out getting necessities for my house and my daughters apartment on Saturday morning. Only one place said debit/credit transactions only or maybe it was preferred. Don't know but it seemed like a great idea to limit contact.
I've actually come across several credit/debit only places down here in Missouri.
I think that will be the future regardless of whether this disease happened or not.  This next generation is all about convenience and carrying cash for having to write out checks is cumbersome and time consuming.  Its gonna be a swipe and go world very soon IMO.

Will start washing my hands after blowing my nose...
/sarcasm
Washing hands just got a solid boost in importance.  Other than that, we survive the flu, just be smart and wash your hands.

not changing anything....

Then again I dont usually eat anteaters from China.