Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Placeholder For OL Prospects
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I guess Geoff think O'Neill is...Better Than Ezra...
Oh no you di'int.

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@PurpleCrush said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1245401857368952834

Just another meeting. I've mocked him several times in round two.
Mentioned it in a post the other day to @FSUVike. The Vikings are going to love his fit. 
Geoff....asides from Okudah, and probably Henderson, who do you see as the top 3 fits as far as corners go in this draft for the Vikes? I've seen Johnson & Gladney, but what about guys like Fulton, Terrell, and any others?
I think they're going to really like AJ Terrell. A lot of people soured on him, but I actually like him quite a bit. After him I think Jaylon Johnson is a better fit schematically than Gladney but also like Noah Igbinoghene. He is a boom/bust prospect but with the right coaching could potentially be the best CB in this class. 
Thanks Geoff. With that being said, do you think he makes it to our 2nd round pick, or would we have to get him with one of our firsts?

Quote: @FSUVike said:
@Kentis said:
If we don’t pick an OL in the first, you guys will literally be able to hear me scream from my home in Reno, NV... !  Confused 
You can't reach. If the Big 4 OTs are off the board and Minnesota doesn't have a 1st Round grade on Jones there's nobody else to pick. I see Ruiz © at the tail end of the 1st in a few mocks. I personally don't have a 1st Round grade on any interior Lineman. But like Maroon and Barrnone I see a lot I like in the 2nd and 3rd  
Well then they better move up & get one...!  Wink 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I guess Geoff think O'Neill is...Better Than Ezra...
Oh no you di'int.
Juicyyyyy!

A prospect who’s been very busy is LSU LT Saahdiq Charles. He’s had formal interviews with the Dolphins, Vikings, Chiefs, Redskins, and Packers, among many others. Many teams are doing their homework on him.

Mocked him to us several times.

Here's a kid I like and fits our scheme. Not the best prospect in the draft at OL, but the pickings are slim in the interior.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/jonah...31Cm72gd0b

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@PurpleCrush said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1245401857368952834

Just another meeting. I've mocked him several times in round two.
Mentioned it in a post the other day to @FSUVike. The Vikings are going to love his fit. 
Geoff....asides from Okudah, and probably Henderson, who do you see as the top 3 fits as far as corners go in this draft for the Vikes? I've seen Johnson & Gladney, but what about guys like Fulton, Terrell, and any others?
I think they're going to really like AJ Terrell. A lot of people soured on him, but I actually like him quite a bit. After him I think Jaylon Johnson is a better fit schematically than Gladney but also like Noah Igbinoghene. He is a boom/bust prospect but with the right coaching could potentially be the best CB in this class. 
Thanks Geoff. With that being said, do you think he makes it to our 2nd round pick, or would we have to get him with one of our firsts?
Probably not all the way to our 2nd round pick. Its possible, but unlikely. Doesn't mean they couldn't move up in the 2nd for Terrell or another corner. 

The interesting player for me is the St. John's tackle, Ben Bartch. Another guy I kind of like, and I know I'm one of the few, is the TCU tackle, Lucas Niang. Peart, who I mentioned earlier, as well. Taylor from SC State is an interesting player to me.
Quote Tweet
[Image: 54c51cd660bfc45378de485280480db2_normal.jpeg]
Damon Fairchild
@AlohaPhinFan
· 1h
Replying to @Gil_BrandtWho are your mid-late round OT that have potential?

[Image: 5WJWnAid_bigger.jpg]
Biggest thing for me is a guy with good feet and long arms. The deciding factor arm length. Obviously his tape ultimately has to be good, but the feet and arms separate players. Strength you can always improve on, arm length you can't.
Quote Tweet
[Image: tm4jJT_K_normal.jpg]
Lucas Whitaker
@LucasWhitOU
· 58m
Replying to @Gil_BrandtHow do you evaluate O-lineman? What are the main qualities you look for

[Image: Sj-M462u_bigger.jpg]
When I've spoken with NFL people - especially OL coaches - at some point the topic turns to "How do you have the tackles?"
I've got:
1. J. Wills
2. M. Becton
T3. A. Thomas
T3. T. Wirfs

5. Josh Jones
T6. I. Wilson
T6. Austin Jackson
8. Ezra Cleveland

I put Wilson behind Ezra.