Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haven’t turned off a game in years
LOL at all the teenage girls who ended up missing a great second half.

Quote: @"claykenny" said:
How many fans will never admit to leaving before Favre to Lewis???

No—the teenage girls were playing the first half...

I can't fault any Vikings fan for turning that garbage off at halftime... having said that, wow am I glad I finished this game. 

More to the point, I don't understand why we continually do this. What a squad of disappointments. I'm not happy after this win. They dug a hole unnecessarily and, in absolutely uncharacteristic fashion, somehow found a way to win. 

What I say about this team constantly: enjoy each game, even the losses. We're not gonna win a Super Bowl, so each Sunday is just a fun escape. 

I turned it off at the end of the first quarter. Saw this game too many times before. Went outside for awhile. Came back in and checked my phone and they were only down by 3. Turned the game back on and thought for sure the defense was going to blow it. I mean how many 4th downs did they convert on the last drive?
This team is not likely to go anywhere, if they make the playoffs. But then again, they never come back and win these kind of games either. So who knows.
Hard to be a Vikings fan!

First half drives: 
3 plays 9 yds PUNT
3 plays 8 yds PUNT
5 plays 4 yds PUNT
6 plays 17 yds PUNT
1 plays -8 yds FUMBLE
0 plays 0 yds FUMBLE
5 plays 17 yds PUNT

^^ LOL at all the masochists that bothered to watch the second half. 

More faith, than I.  But good on you.  

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"claykenny" said:

First half drives: 
3 plays 9 yds PUNT
3 plays 8 yds PUNT
5 plays 4 yds PUNT
6 plays 17 yds PUNT
1 plays -8 yds FUMBLE
0 plays 0 yds FUMBLE
5 plays 17 yds PUNT

^^ LOL at all the masochists that bothered to watch the second half. 

More faith, than I.  But good on you.  
This. Its way more masochistic to watch the Viking's shit show than 'girlish' to turn it off at halftime because its not like Minnesota has a long history of coming back and winning games. I guess I don't get the badge of honor deal to stick with watching garbage instead of turning it off and doing something else. Each fan is different. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:

This. Its way more masochistic to watch the Viking's shit show than 'girlish' to turn it off at halftime because its not like Minnesota has a long history of coming back and winning games. I guess I don't get the badge of honor deal to stick with watching garbage instead of turning it off and doing something else. Each fan is different. 
Funny thread on reddit, on the topic.  

https://www.reddit.com/r/minnesotavikings/comments/dxst5f/if_you_left_at_halftime_please_post_here_for_your/