Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings shitcan Wobby
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
After a bit of research, I've confirmed that both Wobby and Ziggy attended school past the 8th grade. So, obviously, it's very unlikely that either one of them is a Trump supporter. 
This is a football forum.  I feel like this comment is incindiary and divisive.  There are many educated Trump supporters.  

Perhaps move this to sensitive topics?

Somebody had to pay for Elfleins pisspoor blocking

Wobby was called by a reporter and said he's got 'nothing to say at this time'. Obviously its just morbid curiosity, but to be let go mid year like this is very unusual. Something egregious must have happened to get canned during the football season. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Wobby was called by a reporter and said he's got 'nothing to say at this time'. Obviously its just morbid curiosity, but to be let go mid year like this is very unusual. Something egregious must have happened to get canned during the football season. 
Exactly. Most of the articles and info on Vikings.com were his. The first thing I thought of was Erin Andrews because after that interview he fell off the earth. No Wobby in the lobby, time for two more etc.

Quote: @purpleloki said:
@StickyBun said:
Exactly. Most of the articles and info on Vikings.com was his. The first thing I thought of was Erin Andrews because after that interview he fell off the earth. No Wobby in the lobby, time for two more etc.
Interesting catch. I hadn't thought of that. I wonder?

He seems so mild mannered and devoted to his job and the team. As I've mentioned many times, I'm not a fan of his BUT I respect his passion for the organization very much. I would guess people are after Paul Allen to comment as they were close?

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@PurpleCrush said:
I'm guessing it was for political views. I remember a few times he posted some items that weren't considered popular. Again, just a guess.
IIRC the Wilfs are conservative so if it was unpopular then they likely would have agreed with it.
Big money new yorkers, conservative?  Not sure about that.
Trump?  But you are right,  they are left supporting., so Wobby would have likely offended. 
Trump isn't from NY,  Smile
And he wasn't conservative.
The Wilfs aren't from NY either, from New Jersey. And Jewish so yeah, more liberal. Zygi was actually born in Germany.

People don't get fired, they fire themselves.

I wonder what went down.

JUSTICE FOR RAGNAR! JUSTICE FOR WOBBY!
Those two should get together on a podcast haha

must have accidently been hot=micced saying that's not 84 mill worth of play

Oh boy...

This abrupt? This high-profile?

Got to be cringe-worthy s hit...