Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary's emails
Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@A1Janitor said:
LOL

It ain’t over.  That was Comey!  They admitted after that that they didn’t look at emails.  

Comey is a liar.  
You don't get it.

Trump's own DOJ concluded.  Read up a little.  The investigation is over.  There is nothing.  Condolences dude. 

I'm sure in 2050 you and Judicial Watch will be promising big things as the secret stash of Hillary's emails will be uncovered.   

Zip.  Zilch.  Nada.  Game over.  Stop crying, man up, and move on.
Let’s just watch Barr and Durham.  

No need to disagree. 
Is Barr the AG or another Trump lawyer?

Quote: @mblack said:
@A1Janitor said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@A1Janitor said:
LOL

It ain’t over.  That was Comey!  They admitted after that that they didn’t look at emails.  

Comey is a liar.  
You don't get it.

Trump's own DOJ concluded.  Read up a little.  The investigation is over.  There is nothing.  Condolences dude. 

I'm sure in 2050 you and Judicial Watch will be promising big things as the secret stash of Hillary's emails will be uncovered.   

No need to disagree. 
See here it is.  The Ukrainians have contacted the FBI during Obama’s admin with evidence of corruption.  They refuse to take it.  

The Ukrainians were involved in the fake dossier funded by Hillary. 

Barr is acting as AG to get to the bottom of the start of the russian hoax.  As he should.

Rudy was the personal attorney tracking down defenses for the Mueller probe (insurance policy) - which ended up to be a dud - while it was ongoing. 

We have deep state refusing to turn over evidence.  We have corruption.  We have spying on political opponents.  We need to know who paid the Ukrainians and Crowdstrike. 

We should all welcome the truth coming out. 

Let’s wait for it.  

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Who keeps nearly 70,000 emails?   I rarely go back and delete mine and I may have a few thousand at the most...  typically I delete the useless ones immediately.
that's nearly 50 emails a day for the 4 years she was secretary of state that she chose to not delete after reading.

Holy shit.
I dont think ive ever deleted an email. In all my accounts theres bound to be more then 100k. 
I keep them all because its easy to document through them and you never know when you might need one. Plus I figure why not use up more nsa server space. Surely they do random backups of everyones stuff. 
I delete them because its easier to sort through the ones I do keep when I need to "check the archives"
Thats what cntl F is for. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Who keeps nearly 70,000 emails?   I rarely go back and delete mine and I may have a few thousand at the most...  typically I delete the useless ones immediately.
that's nearly 50 emails a day for the 4 years she was secretary of state that she chose to not delete after reading.

Holy shit.
I dont think ive ever deleted an email. In all my accounts theres bound to be more then 100k. 
I keep them all because its easy to document through them and you never know when you might need one. Plus I figure why not use up more nsa server space. Surely they do random backups of everyones stuff. 
I delete them because its easier to sort through the ones I do keep when I need to "check the archives"
Thats what cntl F is for. 
My email has a search function,  but 20 years on the same industry working with the same companies and customers I would still be looking through a shit load of back emails.

@mblack said:
@A1Janitor said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@A1Janitor said:
LOL

Comey is a liar.  
You don't get it.

No need to disagree. 
See here it is.  The Ukrainians have contacted the FBI during Obama’s admin with evidence of corruption.  They refuse to take it.  

The Ukrainians were involved in the fake dossier funded by Hillary

Barr is acting as AG to get to the bottom of the start of the russian hoax.  As he should.

Rudy was the personal attorney tracking down defenses for the Mueller probe (insurance policy) - which ended up to be a dud - while it was ongoing. 

We have deep state refusing to turn over evidence.  We have corruption.  We have spying on political opponents.  We need to know who paid the Ukrainians and Crowdstrike. 

We should all welcome the truth coming out. 

Let’s wait for it.  

At the bold... with all the news that is coming out and testimonies you are still peddling that line?
I would agree with the line that Barr is acting AG if he were equally "getting to the bottom" of stories that were not in Trump's favor. It seems to me like he is more of a Trump lawyer playing AG. Isn't he the same one implicated in the Ukraine mess? Let me guess we got the story wrong right?
How long do we have to wait?

What are you talking about?

He is looking into the spying on Trump and he start of the fake arissian hoax which originated with corruption with Ukraine. 

So he can only get to the bottom of these crimes if Trump committed them ... and not the Obama spy agencies?!?  

You don’t have to wait if you read the news.  Not Washington Post, CNN, NY Times, etc. 

NBC reported that they are lawyering up.  This whole Ukraine story is not what the MSM is reporting.  The DNC and Clinton hired Ukrainians to create the fake dossier, the DNC server that was “hacked by Russia” was never turned over to the FBI - it was given to crowdstrike - a corrupt ukranian company who did the analysis.  (hint - russia didn’t hack it - Seth Rich downloaded the info).

Biden, Romney, Clinton, Schiff, Kerry, Pelosi, and Schiff all made money from ukraine corruption.

AG needs to track it all down.  Let’s see his reports.  Durham is going to interview Brennan and Clapper.   Whoever is guilty - will be outed.  

They  have secured Mifsud’s cell phones.  He admitted in depositions that he was a western asset.  Not Russian like Mueller and Comey and Brennan lied. 

Let’s just wait and see. 

As for info clming out .... lol - we have the transcript.  We don’t need anonymous CIA spies  who rely on hearsay to get to the bottom of Ukraine.  

Seems to me they have been leaking and soying on his phone calls with the foreign countries involbed with spying ... Ukraine, Austrlalia,Italy, UK.  

They were caught.  

As for info clming out .... lol - we have the transcript.  We don’t need anonymous CIA spies  who rely on hearsay to get to the bottom of Ukraine.  

Seems to me they have been leaking and soying on his phone calls with the foreign countries involbed with spying ... Ukraine, Austrlalia,Italy, UK.  

They were caught.  
Nunes protégé fed Ukraine info to Trump

Maybe this not a good enough source

Quote:@"Fiona Hill (former Trump Adviser)" testified under oath:
Kashyap Patel, a longtime Nunes staffer who joined the White House in February, was so involved in the issue that at one point Trump thought he was in charge of Ukraine policy for the National Security Council, according to congressional testimony by Fiona Hill, the former senior director for European and Russian Affairs whose portfolio included Ukraine.

Fed Ukraine info to Trump?!?  He is the fucking duly elected President who oversees the executive branch.  That is appropriate.  

Why can’t we all agree to look at the money and the communications for Ukraine since 2012.  Both sides.  We don’t need hearsay and deep state fucks trying to coverup what happened. 

Fed Ukraine info to Trump?!?  He is the fucking duly elected President who oversees the executive branch.  That is appropriate.  

Why can’t we all agree to look at the money and the communications for Ukraine since 2012.  Both sides.  We don’t need hearsay and deep state fucks trying to coverup what happened. 
OK. Now I get it. The deep state is everyone but Trump.
Oh so the Ukraine scandal was started in 2012 before Trump even announced he was running or got the nomination?
All these faux pas Trump has done has nothing to do with anyone. They are all due to his making.
A few days ago the lies.. sorry the defense from Trump and White House was that Ukraine dis not know they were withholding the aid because of the investigation.
Quote:@"Trump" tweeted:

Neither he (Taylor) or any other witness has provided testimony that the Ukrainians were aware that military aid was being withheld. You can’t have a quid pro quo with no quo.” Congressman John Ratcliffe
@foxandfriends
Where is the Whistleblower? The Do Nothing Dems case is DEAD!

Yesterday Bill Taylor said they had specifically been told the Ukranians were worried the aid was being held as penalty for not investigation the Bidens. That was before the call. Other news outlets have confirmed that. But let me guess. They are not credible.
Did you even read Bill Taylor's opening statement? I guess he also in on the scheme right?