Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if .....
Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
What if you didn't believe every batshit conspiracy theory floated in front of you? Had any Comet Ping Pong lately? 
I would appreciate adult responses. 

Where the fuck are the mods to control this bullshit?

Apparently Durham uncovered evidence and expanded his investigation.  And Mueller was a hoax, foreign governments are cooperating with him ... and there is evidence coming out. 

At what point does it become real to you people?  This isn’t a conspiracy theory.  

We know Hillary deleted 33k emails after a subpoena ... the server was a crime, the sending of classified info was a crime, deleting government property is a crime.  The FBI failed is.  Look at the people that are fired - Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Page, Strzok.

Mueller deleted thousands of emails between Strzok and Page. 

Western assets were inserted into the campaign and they were classified as Russian by Mueller.  

Emails between Brennan and Comey setting up the fake dossier.  Before Comey submitted it to FISA Court. 

Evidence Obama leaned on Ukraine to go after Manafort. 

Next two weeks are huge. 

So ... what if the evidence comes out that proves all of this?  Judge by the evidence. 
Just remember if theres no arrests by the super bowl you owe me beer. 

Rudy Guliani: what the hell happened to him? He's absolutely fucking nuts now. I mean, like a complete buffoon. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
What if Ukraine uncovered evidence of crimes committed by Hunter Biden in an investigation of other people and wrote a 15 page letter to open the investigation of the Bidens in FEBRUARY of 2019?

And what if Trump knew early on that the Russian crap was a hoax and knew it was tied to the DNC and Ukraine - and many democrat families including Clintons, Bidens ... were making money from Ukraine corruption?
Dude Hunter Biden was over qualified for that job. His resume included:

1.  flunked out of the military from a coke habit. 
2.  never worked in oil and gas
3.  doesnt speak the language 
4.  Didnt know any of the Ukrainian people. 
5.  had no US political connections...well....except his dad. 

These are all qualities that I search for from a highly compensated consultants.

Fair enough.. lets check your qualities with Ivanka and 16 plus patents she got from China....

Academics:
      - Hunter (BA Georgetown, JD Yale)
      - Ivanka (BSc Georgetown/ PA) 
    - Hunter: Never worked in oil and gas
    - Ivanka: Never worked in politics, nursing homes or election monitoring
  - Hunter: Does not speak Russian
  - Ivanka: Does not speak Chinese
    - Hunter: Does not know Ukraine people
    - Ivanka: Does not know Chinese people
  - Hunter: Has no political connections well.. just his dad
  - Ivanka: Has no political connections well.. just his dad

So to my initial question... are we investigating Trump and Ivanka too?

Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
What if Ukraine uncovered evidence of crimes committed by Hunter Biden in an investigation of other people and wrote a 15 page letter to open the investigation of the Bidens in FEBRUARY of 2019?

And what if Trump knew early on that the Russian crap was a hoax and knew it was tied to the DNC and Ukraine - and many democrat families including Clintons, Bidens ... were making money from Ukraine corruption?

These are all qualities that I search for from a highly compensated consultants.

Fair enough.. lets check your qualities with Ivanka and 16 plus patents she got from China....

Academics:
      - Hunter (BA Georgetown, JD Yale)
      - Ivanka (BSc Georgetown/ PA) 
    - Hunter: Never worked in oil and gas
    - Ivanka: Never worked in politics, nursing homes or election monitoring
  - Hunter: Does not speak Russian
  - Ivanka: Does not speak Chinese
    - Hunter: Does not know Ukraine people
    - Ivanka: Does not know Chinese people
  - Hunter: Has no political connections well.. just his dad
  - Ivanka: Has no political connections well.. just his dad

So to my initial question... are we investigating Trump and Ivanka too?
Sure!!!  Lets throw them all in jail lol. Ill take the first watch. 

I havent looked into what her patents are for. If she brought new idea or product to market I guess I dont have a problem with it yet the chinese arent exactlly known for honoring intellectual property. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Rudy Guliani: what the hell happened to him? He's absolutely fucking nuts now. I mean, like a complete buffoon. 
I've thought the exact same thing...This aint the guy I used to know, like and even respect. 

Evolution or Darwinism???

@"A1Janitor" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
What if you didn't believe every batshit conspiracy theory floated in front of you? Had any Comet Ping Pong lately? 
This. The conspiracy theorists are always 'right'. Its useless to debate them. They 'know' better and usually claim to have some unique 'insight'.

Riiiiiiight. 
LMAO?

Insight?  It is being reported!

Like I keep saying - watch the news. It is all coming out.  

When the evidence comes out ... they will
say it is fake?!?  

Again - these aren’t theories.  The evidence is breaking. 
Here's what I'll say on this and just leave it at that as my personal opinion:

Do I think the media is ridiculous many times in blaming Trump for every single thing and being up his ass daily and acting like children with their juvenile insults? Yes. Zero doubt about it. But at the same time I feel he's a despicable piece of shit and I thought that about him before he became President. How he conducts himself in office is atrocious and unprecedented....he's an easy target because he's so thin-skinned, sophomoric and an idiot overall. 

But some of his policies I can get behind. Some of what he's done or in the process of doing is overdue. Contrary to the media, not everything he does is a shit show. But he's a demagogue. A pandering huckster. An embarrassment on the world stage. So that's just my opinion and I'll wrap up my involvement in this thread with that.
@"A1Janitor" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
This. The conspiracy theorists are always 'right'. Its useless to debate them. They 'know' better and usually claim to have some unique 'insight'.

Riiiiiiight. 
LMAO?

Insight?  It is being reported!

Like I keep saying - watch the news. It is all coming out.  

When the evidence comes out ... they will
say it is fake?!?  

Again - these aren’t theories.  The evidence is breaking. 
Here's what I'll say on this and just leave it at that as my personal opinion:

Do I think the media is ridiculous many times in blaming Trump for every single thing and being up his ass daily and acting like children with their juvenile insults? Yes. Zero doubt about it. But at the same time I feel he's a despicable piece of shit and I thought that about him before he became President. How he conducts himself in office is atrocious and unprecedented....he's an easy target because he's so thin-skinned, sophomoric and an idiot overall. 

But some of his policies I can get behind. Some of what he's done or in the process of doing is overdue. Contrary to the media, not everything he does is a shit show. But he's a demagogue. A pandering huckster. An embarrassment on the world stage. So that's just my opinion and I'll wrap up my involvement in this thread with that.

Some of the economic policies I can get behind - but too much growing economic disparity in the country between the haves and have nots. 

International Policy? Our role in the world? Our influence globally?

How and who we align with? An absolute shit show. 

And if Rudy has evidence supporting his contentions about corruption?

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:

sounds pretty similar to Jared Kushner

well Rudy’s goons (whom were tasked with taking Biden down) were just indicted on federal campaign finance charges.  Trying to persuade Sessions to have Pompeo have that damn pesky Ambassador removed.  

thats a shame because I have met Sessions and worked with his CoS and MLA on a jobs program doing MRO work for EDA fighting the rise of ISIS in Northern Africa.  

He and his team seemed honest

Ask Rudy what kind of week Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas are having...