Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mueller? Mueller?
Quote: @Zanary said:
This whole Mueller thing has been a moron-a-thon, wasting $40M or more of tax money.  Yes, our skidmark prez is completely outed as obstuctionist (and, as of last night, he supposedly says obstruction is a "fake crime"...shocker!), and yes, it led to a bunch of indictments...but the dnc is more adrift than ever while the gop is reeling from how much their own head dufus has fractured their own party.

Just THRILLED our taxes are paying for this melodrama....
Another stupid analysis.  

He fucking declined executive privilege for everyone and turned over millions of documents.  

Mueller said he did nothing to impede the investigation.  

They tried Russia hoax and failed.  They tried to say obstruction - but failed.  

Quite honestly - who the fuck do you think you are to say absolute bullshit? Like you are more credible than breitbart.  gotcha. 

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@Zanary said:
This whole Mueller thing has been a moron-a-thon, wasting $40M or more of tax money.  Yes, our skidmark prez is completely outed as obstuctionist (and, as of last night, he supposedly says obstruction is a "fake crime"...shocker!), and yes, it led to a bunch of indictments...but the dnc is more adrift than ever while the gop is reeling from how much their own head dufus has fractured their own party.

Just THRILLED our taxes are paying for this melodrama....
Another stupid analysis.  

He fucking declined executive privilege for everyone and turned over millions of documents.  

Mueller said he did nothing to impede the investigation.  

They tried Russia hoax and failed.  They tried to say obstruction - but failed.  

Quite honestly - who the fuck do you think you are to say absolute bullshit? Like you are more credible than breitbart.  gotcha. 
Either fiction or outright ignorance...could go either way, with you.  You are astoundingly, stubbornly moronic on these matters.  Truly, it's kind of darkly amazing.

The indictments, including those of his own former campaign manager, and the repeated statements that only his current Oval Office staining are protecting him, are statements unto themselves.  The discoveries that his own people KEPT HIM from fully impeding the investigation aren't contested...but his babbling idiot fan bois seem to equate that with "innocence".

Truly pathetic.

Bannon's racist stupidity got him canned, and he told Mother Jones, directly, that Breitbart is a "platform for the alt-right", so I can't imagine a bigger admission that the "agency" is just a sounding board for the kind of spineless, toothless, mindless filth that really do want the confederacy to rise again, hopefully in time to "save the white race"!!!

In other words, the true fecal smears of our country.  Imagine my surprise that you defend that "agency", and that one of its biggest members was a sounding board for our current presidential embarrassment.

I'm not saying anything that isn't backed by actual quotes and facts, which is a ton more solid than just repeating "just wait" between truly stupid rants proving...nothing.

I'm a functional American, that doesn't subscribe to white-nationalist shit agencies.

I'm happy to not know, or need to care, who you are.

Explain the Russian hoax to me. 

Mueller concluded and testified that:

Trump asked for help from the Russians.
Trump received help from the Russians.
Trump then lied about receiving help from the Russians.

The only Russian hoax I'm aware of is when they tried to pawn off the meetings with the Russians as having to do about adoptions.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Explain the Russian hoax to me. 

Mueller concluded and testified that:

Trump asked for help from the Russians.
Trump received help from the Russians.
Trump then lied about receiving help from the Russians.

The only Russian hoax I'm aware of is when they tried to pawn off the meetings with the Russians as having to do about adoptions.
I just wrote out 4 long paragraphs, to answer you question in my words....then erased them. 
I used to be out dancing on Friday nights, but now I'm a (relative) geezer, and here I am on a chat board.  **loser emoticon**

I sense your question is an honest one.  

Every one of us opining on this topic are reading our own sources in the press/blogs, etc.  And posting from those POVs. 
Not one of us has any first-hand knowledge. 

If your question is sincere, the best way to answer your question is with this link.  
A link from a Rolling Stone (hardly right=wing) writer... who...imo... nailed it....after the release of the written (book) Mueller report.  
It mostly focuses on the MSM, but that's where most of us were getting any info from.  Right? 

Although it's a critique (from a MSM'er to his fellow MSM)... it also serves as a decent chronology of events.  
Plus...it's just a brilliant blog.  

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/russiagate...-a-million

^^ that doesn't get into your "why is this a hoax" question tho.  

But this does.....  https://www.amazon.com/Russia-Hoax-Illic...0062872745

I think this topic is THE MOST singular political event, in our lifetime(s).  Absolutely dwarves Watergate.  And the "good part" (for us Trumpers)... is yet to come.   Wink

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:
@A1Janitor said:

Mueller ended up being disengaged and didn’t know the report.  Just fucking odd.  Trump was right about the angry democrats with a motive.  
Can't argue with this. This is how any side really hurts their credibility, being over the top crazy in their obsessive pursuit of something. Some Dems were ridiculous and it became so extreme and insane. 

I'm no Trump fan, but this whole thing has been stupid. Tiresome.

That's me as well...Whether legit or not, this whole thing was DOA and is one of many symbols of these odd and eerie times.

I really hope in the near future we have some unifying figure for the country...Too much rift now - all sides are culpable. 
I sense you/Sticky are middle-of-the-roaders.  

Dems (despite the Mueller debacle) are pressing forward.  

Today:  

lol.  Talk about tone-deaf. 

They aren’t tone deaf.  

They know crimes occurred and don’t want them exposed.  

Schiff and underage boys?  Hillary and pay to play?  Obama and spying?  Comey, Brennan and Co committed treason?  Seth Rich?  Epstein and powerful people?  Unnecessary wars by hawks?

Yeah.  Russia hoax was done for a reason.  

Yest, Another bogus Dem lawsuit tossed by Clinton appt'd judge.  

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-democrats/u-s-judge-tosses-democratic-party-lawsuit-against-trump-campaign-russia-over-election-idUSKCN1UP2OI

my count is 3 court wins (2 dismissals, 1 with prejudice) recently?
Been a good couple weeks for DJT. 

Anyone notice the democrats spent 3 hours debating about who was going to give away more free stuff faster yet didnt even bring up Mueller or impeachment? 

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:
@A1Janitor said:

Mueller ended up being disengaged and didn’t know the report.  Just fucking odd.  Trump was right about the angry democrats with a motive.  
Can't argue with this. This is how any side really hurts their credibility, being over the top crazy in their obsessive pursuit of something. Some Dems were ridiculous and it became so extreme and insane. 

I'm no Trump fan, but this whole thing has been stupid. Tiresome.

That's me as well...Whether legit or not, this whole thing was DOA and is one of many symbols of these odd and eerie times.

I really hope in the near future we have some unifying figure for the country...Too much rift now - all sides are culpable. 
I sense you/Sticky are middle-of-the-roaders.  

Dems (despite the Mueller debacle) are pressing forward.  

Today:  

lol.  Talk about tone-deaf. 

Moderates. I get lumped in with the Left, but that isn't accurate. I hate extremes is what it boils down to. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Anyone notice the democrats spent 3 hours debating about who was going to give away more free stuff faster yet didnt even bring up Mueller or impeachment? 
The script has totally flipt, hasn't it?   

Breaking......Comey referred for prosecution by (Democrat) IG Horowitz.  
https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/45...or-leaking

AG Barr choosing to defer (presently), as much bigger crimes on the horizon in the US Attorney Durham probe.  (FISA fraud/conspiracy/obstruction)
Director Comey's FBI has put we mere mortals in jail for the same thing AG Barr is deferring on, presently. 

AG Barr can always come back to this charge.  

I wonder if Comey will take a plea deal to flip on Lynch & Brennan?