Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S.S McCain And trump's Infinitesimal Ego
Quote: @A1Janitor said:
Name where I am anti-gay?  What issues do I advocate for that are anti-gay?

I have friends and relatives fhat are gay.  I am pro constitution - and advocate for the fourteenth amendment strongly.  

Kill myself?  LOL 

You are a strange one.  

And I suspect your violent, nasty rhetoric is enhanced by anonymity from the internet.  In person, you’d be more tolerant and less bold.  I am sure.  
Of course I am. Fucking idiot. I've literally explicitly said this to you via PM. Although in your case, I might make an exception on what I'd say to your face. I'd gladly call you out, whereas anybody else I'd bow out of politics. The only risk is that, when telling stupid people (yourself) that they're stupid, they become violent because they don't have the appropriate mental coping mechanisms.

EDIT: And yes, you went on a rant about "the gays" a couple weeks ago. You know it, I know it, it's probably in that collusion thread. I'm fine with your stance, but don't paint yourself as some enlightened centrist, you fucking liar.

Quick.  @KingBash said:
Quote:
@A1Janitor said:
LOL the deceased John McCain.  

Or his Admiral father.   

You whacky libs sure love you some McCain now that he is dead and isn’t the war monger nutjob you thought he was before Trump.

Yeah.  McCain was tied to the Russian hoax.  I get why Trump hates him.  
I always liked John McCain. So you can shove you whacky libs shit up your ass.

You're an insane human being who doesn't deserve decency. I even offered you an olive branch over PM because I was purposefully being inflammatory on here and felt bad, hoping you wouldn't take it too seriously. I take that back. You're just a problem.
LOL

You need help, libby.  

I didn’t ask for your olive branch.  You can’t fix you, libby.  

Flame away.   You are insignificant.  And not all there. 

Quote: @KingBash said:
@A1Janitor said:

I have friends and relatives fhat are gay.  I am pro constitution - and advocate for the fourteenth amendment strongly.  

Kill myself?  LOL 

You are a strange one.  

And I suspect your violent, nasty rhetoric is enhanced by anonymity from the internet.  In person, you’d be more tolerant and less bold.  I am sure.  
Of course I am. Fucking idiot. I've literally explicitly said this to you via PM. Although in your case, I might make an exception on what I'd say to your face. I'd gladly call you out, whereas anybody else I'd bow out of politics. The only risk is that, when telling stupid people (yourself) that they're stupid, they become violent because they don't have the appropriate mental coping mechanisms.

EDIT: And yes, you went on a rant about "the gays" a couple weeks ago. You know it, I know it, it's probably in that collusion thread. I'm fine with your stance, but don't paint yourself as some enlightened centrist, you fucking liar.
Name the rant.  I might have teased Mayor Pete. 

I have never said anything advocating for differing treatment of gays.  Libby. 

Quick.  @KingBash said:

@A1Janitor said:
LOL the deceased John McCain.  

Or his Admiral father.   

You whacky libs sure love you some McCain now that he is dead and isn’t the war monger nutjob you thought he was before Trump.

Yeah.  McCain was tied to the Russian hoax.  I get why Trump hates him.  
I always liked John McCain. So you can shove you whacky libs shit up your ass.

You're an insane human being who doesn't deserve decency. I even offered you an olive branch over PM because I was purposefully being inflammatory on here and felt bad, hoping you wouldn't take it too seriously. I take that back. You're just a problem.
LOL

You need help, libby.  

I didn’t ask for your olive branch.  You can’t fix you, libby.  

Flame away.   You are insignificant.  And not all there. 
Yeah, perish the thought I tried and apologize for saying harsh things to you privately. If that's what "libbies" are, sign me up. Typical mindset of your mentally ill stupid kind.

Kill yourself. You're a worthless human being, you're stupid, and although I don't wish any ill will on you, I wouldn't care if anything bad happened. You're garbage.

@KingBash said:
@A1Janitor said:

Kill myself?  LOL 

You are a strange one.  

Name the rant.  I might have teased Mayor Pete. 

I have never said anything advocating for differing treatment of gays.  Libby. 
What'd you say about Mayor Pete? He served the country, you know. Mocked his homosexuality? Wow! What a tolerant individual you are.

Fucking liar. You're scum. 

Naval officer like my son.  

Why would I mock his homosexuality?  I told my son he is probably the best candidate and would handle Trump in debates quite well.  Smart guy.  

I just disagree with his policies. 

If I remember correctly, I was mocking Zanary because he is anti-Trump because the LBGQT community is anti-Trump.  And any sane libertarian like Rand Paul would lime what Trump has done as president.  So Zanary is enotionally attached to his anti-Trump cheese rants.  

I am not anti-gay.  Neither is Trump.  He was pro gay-marriage (like me) when Obama and Clinton were against it.  But Z and others are intellectually dishonest about this issue. 

Naval officer like my son.  

Why would I mock his homosexuality?  I told my son he is probably the best candidate and would handle Trump in debates quite well.  Smart guy.  

I just disagree with his policies. 

If I remember correctly, I was mocking Zanary because he is anti-Trump because the LBGQT community is anti-Trump.  And any sane libertarian like Rand Paul would lime what Trump has done as president.  So Zanary is enotionally attached to his anti-Trump cheese rants.  

I am not anti-gay.  Neither is Trump.  He was pro gay-marriage (like me) when Obama and Clinton were against it.  But Z and others are intellectually dishonest about this issue. 
Perhaps I misunderstood your mocking Zanary as homophobia. 

See? That's how you admit when you're wrong. You should try it. Just say, "I was wrong about Donald Trump. He's a conman and because I'm a fucking idiot, I fell for it. I'll try to do better in the future." Then I'll tussle your hair and we can move on.

You admit you are wrong by starting off the admission with perhaps?  Gotcha.  

You won’t touch me or my hair.  

Yeah I fell for the best economy and unemployment numbers for all including blacks and women and minorities, and a President who is keeping his promises.  

Perhaps I am sorry you disagree with his policy and attack him.  Perhaps not. 

You admit you are wrong by starting off the admission with perhaps?  Gotcha.  

You won’t touch me or my hair.  

Yeah I fell for the best economy and unemployment numbers for all including blacks and women and minorities, and a President who is keeping his promises.  

Perhaps I am sorry you disagree with his policy and attack him.  Perhaps not. 
Hahahahahahahaha! Your source is Trump's tweets?

I won't touch your hair? Good one! You literal dipshit.

It is hard debating facts with an opponent who criticizes you for being literal.