Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN admits on tape Russia is bullspit ( edit to remove obscenity)
And I haven't been played.  At all.  I support the president.  Wasn't my first choice.  But he is better than Hillary.  

Quote: @"Caactorvike" said:
Lets not engage in false equivilencies. its a given that people make mistakes--no one is perfect. CNN made a mistake and has withdrawn and apologized for theirs. Obama held off on calling out the russians helping the Trump campaign i think because it would have appeared partisan and would have distracted from the candidates.  But Trump and his team do not even come close to this. They have engaged repeatedly in egregious and even criminal activity.  Trump's tweets encourage violence and have coarsened public discourse. He and his followers have never apologized and in fact, defend his dispicable behavior. lets not compare one side with the other.  "a plague on both your houses" becomes a tacit condoning of the thuggishness of Donald Trump and his supporters.
That's a funny way of saying "because he assumed that Hillary was going to win and the whole thing would get swept under the rug."

its also a distortion of the truth.  obama came out and said there was no interference in the election by russia.

they are now trying to pretend russia was working with trump.  didnt happen.  the wikileaks was from the DNC and podesta getting hacked.   not trump or russia.  

false narrative to cover up spying on trump and collusion with loretta.  

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
And I haven't been played.  At all.  I support the president.  Wasn't my first choice.  But he is better than Hillary.  
I don't even measure Trump to Hilary. I measure him vs what I want in a president and his policy and agenda going forward.

I was a Bernie supporter. Was ready to move beyond the Clinton, Bush, Obama years. Not sure Trump is much progress, I think he's got the potential to be the worst president since Jimmy Carter. 

Not sure most Republicans on the hill are feeling anything but a little jittery about a lot. Democrats are ruderless. 

But we all see it with our own eyes and lens. I've pretty much tuned him out given his lack of leadership, his set of priorities vs mine, a transactional lens & behavior, lack of a vision for the country that I would love the president to have. 

Quote: @"Caactorvike" said:
no one gave Hillary debate questions.  that is wrong.  there were many pictures of Obama being lynched  --a figure hanging from a tree. people called him a monkey.  said Michelle was "unfirstladylike" for exposing her arms. (as opposed to the naked picures of Milania i guess)trump calls people liars scumbags and worse every day.  and anyone who thinks the russian story is "fake" is simply ignoring facts.  why do you think Trump is willing to fire people who are conducting an investigation--and demanding loyalty from those who by law can only give loyal to the law?  

you are right.  i do not like his policies.  the wall, the ban, the healthcare bill-- all of it.  but lets get really honest.  he has no policies.  hehas no agenda.  that belongs to the conservatives.  he will simply go along with it.  Trump is all transactional.  i dont think he has any core beliefs. remeber in the 80s he was a Democrat (because he felt it served him doing business in Manhattan) and said Republicans were too stupid and would believe anything they are being told. now he thinks it serves him to be a "Republican" but i dont think it matters much to him.

your tone is very angry, with the "lmao" etc.  i think that is scorn not real laughter. i honestly am not scornful of you. i think you and others have been played.  lied to. i honestly believe they do not have your best interests at heart.  cutting billions from medicaid to give a tax cut to the .1%? You and i will end up paying for that.  the poor will still get sick.  they will need care.  they will flock to the emergency rooms and we will pay for that.  or many will die.  its our choice.  we are our brothers keeper.  we have to live by more than the immediate bottom line. compassion should rank above business.
Dude, turn off the "news". The TV lies. Its been a long time since i read such a slanted blue goggled view on the world. 

Trumps a jackass but golly lets give him his four years and see what happens. Yall will have plenty of time to come up with someone worse then he for 2020. 

The funniest part about all this is had the hildabeast not been the candidate you guys would have the potus. She was litterly the only candidate worse then trump in all of politics. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:

Dude, turn off the "news". The TV lies. Its been a long time since i read such a slanted blue goggled view on the world. 

Trumps a jackass but golly lets give him his four years and see what happens. Yall will have plenty of time to come up with someone worse then he for 2020. 

The funniest part about all this is had the hildabeast not been the candidate you guys would have the potus. She was litterly the only candidate worse then trump in all of politics. 
And they rigged their primaries to make sure they got her. Because "vagina" or "her turn" or something.

Sometimes, people get what they deserve.

In the past few years we've had a multitude of examples of why we really need term limits. I could probably go to the local zoo and pick a primate, put him/her in a suit and expect an equal or better job than anybody currently in Congress.

They are more or less the same. Mode worried about getting re-elected than anything else.

Quote: @"Purplemachine" said:
In the past few years we've had a multitude of examples of why we really need term limits. I could probably go to the local zoo and pick a primate, put him/her in a suit and expect an equal or better job than anybody currently in Congress.

They are more or less the same. Mode worried about getting re-elected than anything else.
Amen Purp....As an aside, I hope I make it down to Mankato and get to meet-up. Hope you bring the kiddies too.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Purplemachine" said:

Amen Purp....As an aside, I hope I make it down to Mankato and get to meet-up. Hope you bring the kiddies too.

Yeah, we have rooms booked already. Looking forward to it. Was there a few years back for the day with a night scrimmage, everyone enjoyed it. Smile