• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Vikings - Bears game moved to Sunday Night Football
Quote: @suncoastvike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@suncoastvike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
that sucks... I hate primetime games,   especially sunday night games.
Not me.  I like Sunday night games.  Get them on OTA TV (Stupid Fox won't broadcast OTA here anymore) so even if the game has good coverage, I still have to find other routes to view the games if they are on fox. 

Plus Sunday night is better than 10 Sunday morning.  So many complaints about going to 8 am church.  Then middle of the day is all used up.
I get up early in the morning so I hate having to decide between being tired the next day or going to be at 10 and missing the end of the game... aslo I like to have a few coctails during the game and noon games allow a lot more refresh time than the night games.
Oh for me there is no deciding. I get up real early every morning.  I'm gonna be tired the next day.
for the Vikes yes... the rest of the games... nope,  unless its Chiefs vs Raiders/Broncos then probably.
I hear you. I started last nights game. Wanted to watch the Packers go down. Got tired and the game stayed close. Thought the peckers are going to pull this off. I'm not watching. I was very pleased this morning. Vikes I'm staying up for.
hell i fell asleep about 8pm and my wife woke me up at about 10 to go to bed... it was a long weekend with a 3 hour break for a football game.

I cannot adequately express how much I hate prime time games...being on the east coast has only made this hatred deeper...on a scale of one to ten, this is a twenty...at best I'll watch half...

I work a four-ten and am off on Monday's therefore Sunday night games don't bother me.  Monday and Thursday nights are a different story though.  Having said all of that though I still prefer noon kickoffs personally.

I'm on vacation until December because of the rut. The bears game is 3 days before my birthday so I'm looking into going to the game. The wife says she will buy me a ticket for my birthday but due to previous problems at bears games she doesn't want me going by myself

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
I think the  Vikings  are  starting to play better starting to  peak on def  and  hopefully  be  completely healthy in 2 week s . trubisky still struggles at times  and  the  bears  are  not feeding  howard the  ball .I think if the Vikings don't  turn the ball over  we show  every one  the bears are who we thought they were and the vikings win this game just don't beat themselves with turn overs
'
tell that to the offense. they need to get back to early season efficency

Quote: @greediron said:
@StickyBun said:
Confirmed:

[Image: DrQgvqbWsAUcUIl.jpg]
Should have had Griff or Hunter in their for the true "Flexed" effect.
&igshid=fujjc3l8941u

Quote: @Hidalgo said:
I'm on vacation until December because of the rut. The bears game is 3 days before my birthday so I'm looking into going to the game. The wife says she will buy me a ticket for my birthday but due to previous problems at bears games she doesn't want me going by myself
Dude, you’re taking the whole month of November off for deer hunting?  You’re the man!

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
@Hidalgo said:
Dude, you’re taking the whole month of November off for deer hunting?  You’re the man!
I just ordered tickets while sitting in a tree stand in southern Illinois not seeing deer. The rut should be in full swing but someone jacked up my hunting property and the deer are hard to find

Crap, this is even worse than I thought. I had intended to time my arrival in Dallas (for Thanksgiving week) Sunday at game time. Hit a local sports pub and watch the Vikings eat Bear meat before the family chaos began. Now I have no choice but to check in to the madhouse and find a way to sneak out later. Last time I watched a game in Dallas, I had to buy a membership at a bar to have a beer. Please tell me Texas has moved into the 21st century and this is no longer the case. 

I think its going to be very cold for this game, too.