Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They shoot horses, don't they?
Let the Kizer era begin!

Won't matter if they allow that Packer line to hold and tackle like usual. The refs give Rodgers time to masturbate for the fans before every throw. Oh and we better shore up our defense against better receivers than last week too.  :p  

I hope he plays...  and the defense makes it his last game.   I am sick of the slobbering over that fucking puke stain.  i dont care if the media doesnt want to talk about my team,  but when I tune into the game I dont want to hear 3.5 hours of how fucking great the biggest pussy to ever play the game is.  if he was so fucking great of a football player then they wouldnt have to make special rules to protect him.  

Quote: @"Sir Viking Bob VWO" said:
no matter how this one turns out the Vikings wont win in the media,  If we win, its because Rodgers was injured, if we lose its because Rodgers is so heroic and great.... 
Exactly.  The media and Packer nation will put an asterisk by this game if the Vikings win regardless of if he plays or not...  So why not make it even easier by facing Kizer and REALLY whoop their ass.

I really don't care about the media perception of the Vikings. I care about the wins. As long as they handle their business, the talking heads can say whatever they want. 

Did you hear Collinsworth openly weeping about the possibility of him not playing---"you can't say you're a football fan and not admit there was something missing without Erin playing last season."

Guess that's why it's known Urine and puke green.

Quote: @"Sir Viking Bob VWO" said:
no matter how this one turns out the Vikings wont win in the media,  If we win, its because Rodgers was injured, if we lose its because Rodgers is so heroic and great.... 
But we'll still have one in the standings which is what really counts.  Zim's had 1 season without losing both his starting QB and RB for season while the Pack have had an unprecedented run of HOF QB play.  It's time they know our pain.

Quote: @"Akvike" said:
Did you hear Collinsworth openly weeping about the possibility of him not playing---"you can't say you're a football fan and not admit there was something missing without Erin playing last season."

Guess that's why it's known Urine and puke green.
When Rodgers got on the cart he said something stupid like, "even Bears fans don't like to see this." I promise they resented that shit when the game ended!

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
And to be honest, I hope Rodgers doesn't play.  It would certainly improve the Vikings chances of winning an important division game on the road.  I don't care about beating the best...  just win, baby.
Exactly.. 
There's no feeling sorry for or shallow victory in this league.  If your #1 can't go you play #2. We've had more then our fair share of #2  in the 25 years they've had two #1s. It's the best team wins. Anything else is excuses.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
I hope he plays...  and the defense makes it his last game.   I am sick of the slobbering over that fucking puke stain.  i dont care if the media doesnt want to talk about my team,  but when I tune into the game I dont want to hear 3.5 hours of how fucking great the biggest pussy to ever play the game is.  if he was so fucking great of a football player then they wouldnt have to make special rules to protect him.  
right on @JimmyinSD...!  B)