Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Watching Season 2 Of Ozark?
One of those little states out east...deleware?

Quote: @CLOBIMON said:
@suncoastvike said:

I like sci-fi too.
I haven't recommended this to anybody before, but I really enjoyed The Rain on Netflix.  Even though it's original language is Danish and I turned on the English dub (rather than reading subtitles) that didn't keep me from liking it.  It's only eight episodes and Netflix did renew it for another season.
I liked it   great to hear it's renewed

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
Like I said I'm into sci-fi. Two I like are Altered Carbon and The Frankenstein Chronicles. That one satisfies two genres. Sci-fi and historical period.  I know alot of people hate Sci-fi. Just throwing it out there. I did like Ozark I'm watching 2 of 1 tonight. 
Frankenstein chronicles where  can I find that  to watch

@JimmyinSD said:
@Purplewhizz said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Yep longmire is loosely  a wyoming based show.  It's a pretty good show but a real stretch to think all that shit could happen in one little area.  Of course the little area is pretty much the entire state if you actually know the state.
That's funny.  That's what I thought too.  The crime rate is awfully high.
Well wyoming has the 5th highest psychopath per capita rate in the country.
Nobody remembers 5th. Who finished 1st? 

my bad,  its was DC ... imagine that.... then conneticut.  I am sorry deleware,  they are actually right behind SD in the teens.

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a21748...ychopaths/

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
@suncoastvike said:
Like I said I'm into sci-fi. Two I like are Altered Carbon and The Frankenstein Chronicles. That one satisfies two genres. Sci-fi and historical period.  I know alot of people hate Sci-fi. Just throwing it out there. I did like Ozark I'm watching 2 of 1 tonight. 
I'm real tech unsavy. A friend of mine loaded showbox app on my phone and tablet. We got chromecast receiver and put it on one tv. I wouldn't now how otherwise.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Ruth is a great character and an excellent young actress. 
Easily my favorite character in the series.

@Viking1987 said:
@suncoastvike said:
I'm real tech unsavy. A friend of mine loaded showbox app on my phone and tablet. We got chromecast receiver and put it on one tv. I wouldn't now how otherwise.
It's on Netflix

Watched Ozark 2&3 of season 1 last night. I'm liking it.

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
@suncoastvike said:
@Viking1987 said:
@suncoastvike said:
It's on Netflix
There you go then. I don't have Netflix. Like I said I wouldn't even have what I got if not for my friend setting it up. The app is free the receiver cost $35. I usaully don't even use the TV. I just watch on my tablet with the ear buds. To really appreciate the Frankenstein Chronicles watch it on a good TV. The cinematography is awsome in hi def. Got hook on it at his place on a $5,800 TV I'll never own. 

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
@StickyBun said:
Ruth is a great character and an excellent young actress. 
Easily my favorite character in the series.
I'm up to episode 7 of season 1. I'm really liking the development of her character.