Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Cuts
Reportedly Coley and Zylstra are safe. Will make the roster.
Wright?

Obie go thought he was safe after  Brian was cut

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
Obie go thought he was safe after  Brian was cut

But we still have 9 DLs. If we keep them all and assuming 5 LBers, that leaves 11 DBs.  That is one too many.  So need to cut one from: Sherels, Hill, Sendejo, Harris, Kearse, or Newman. 
Otherwise need to cut one more DL. Parry?

add Cliett, James, Dooley, Hoppes , & Tocho

Wright to get cut.  That's a surprise to me.

Quote: @dadevike said:
yep...

With that, the Vikings appear to have finalized their wide receiver corps. Joining the best 1-2 receiver duo in the NFL in Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen will be Laquon TreadwellBrandon Zylstra, and Stacy Coley.

https://www.dailynorseman.com/2018/9/1/17809692/vikings-roster-cuts-minnesota-vikings-release-kendall-wright

Quote: @Kentis said:
@dadevike said:
yep... With that, the Vikings appear to have finalized their wide receiver corps. Joining the best 1-2 receiver duo in the NFL in Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen will be Laquon TreadwellBrandon Zylstra, and Stacy Coley.

Neat.  Haven't they been carrying six on the 53 for the past several years?   Granted, it seemed one of them wasn't dressing quite often.

So technically we’re down to 2 guards, Compton & Isidora (yuck) plus a tackle & a couple of centers who can play guard too... WTF over?

Quote: @Kentis said:
So technically we’re down to 2 guards, Compton & Isidora (yuck) plus a tackle & a couple of centers who can play guard too... WTF over?

And Compton is the only one who plays only Guard. So if he is not starting, he probably is not dressing. Not a great place to be unless you are really good.  Not sure he is that.

Quote: @CLOBIMON said:
@Kentis said:
@dadevike said:
yep... With that, the Vikings appear to have finalized their wide receiver corps. Joining the best 1-2 receiver duo in the NFL in Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen will be Laquon TreadwellBrandon Zylstra, and Stacy Coley.

Neat.  Haven't they been carrying six on the 53 for the past several years?   Granted, it seemed one of them wasn't dressing quite often.
yes, 6 the last couple of years...