Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for my son
May God bless your family and keep you safe in His loving arms.

Glad to hear he's turning the corner. I'll keep you both in my thoughts.

Sorry to hear about this, VG.  Keep faith and prayers sent from the Wetlander clan.

As a father with a depressed child, this is the worst fear.  My prayers are with you.  

The fact that he called his neurologist was a blessing and an intent to live. 

prayers sent

I  just saw this. So sorry for you VG. Prayers go out for you and your son. I hope he's ok.

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
As a father with a depressed child, this is the worst fear.  My prayers are with you.  

The fact that he called his neurologist was a blessing and an intent to live. 
It is absolutely the worst nightmare. But there is a sign of hope and strength. He reached out. The fact that he did shows he is still fighting. He has chronic migraines and chronic insomnia. It's pretty fucking brutal. We were about to try botox because none of the other medications work. I am praying with the concentrated care they get a better handle on his sleep. So much pain and lack of sleep are an overwhelming combination to deal with. I am hoping the best for your child as well. I send you positivity and love.

Prayers VG for you and your son.

Prayers sent and hoping for the best.  Some one close to me suffered with major migraines until they had their wisdom teeth removed.  The migraines are now less frequent, which they are grateful for, but not completely cured.  Does your son still have his wisdom teeth?  

Will definitely keep you and your son in our prayers.  Insomnia sucks ass,  I can't imagine dealing with that as well as migraines at the same time.  The fact that he asked for help says he is mentally strong,  even if he maybe  doesn't  doesn't realize it himself at times.  Dont forget to take care of you.