Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neighbors irked by Vikings' bright lights
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
no need for those lights to be on after 10:00...

I'd be a disgruntled neighbor too if I had to look at that every night...
Agree. 
reasonable to turn of at 10pm - IMO

Also, if want to keep on after 10, make them dim - able.  Problem solved rather cheaply.  

Quote: @Kentis said:
[Image: oh5tgvc2volg.jpeg][Image: rluqduurw2bv.jpeg]
Hmmm...
Nevermind that jet flying over every 3 minutes

I look at it like this.  If you don't voice your concerns, the Vikings don't hear how they're annoying their neighbors and don't have the opportunity to change.  Then you just suffer in silence.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Vikings look into a way to dim it down after a certain time period.  It's not like they spec'd out a sign that blinds the neighborhood when they had it purchased.  They probably just wanted a top of the line sign.

[Image: wh4sxahkp7a8.jpeg]
One man’s trash...
If I hadn’t been privy to the subject, I would have thought someone here posted about finding his dream home

Quote: @Kentis said:
[Image: oh5tgvc2volg.jpeg][Image: rluqduurw2bv.jpeg]
Hmmm...
That would be brutal to look at every night...I have no doubt they'll reach some kind of resolution. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
no need for those lights to be on after 10:00...

I'd be a disgruntled neighbor too if I had to look at that every night...
Yeah no kidding! Why are people upset with the neighbors? I'd be annoyed too. Just figure out a way to dim the lights after 10pm.

Hell try just turning off the words and leave the logos illimitated at night and see if that don't make it more bearable. 

After seeing the pictures I know I would be pissed .

It's like the Griswolds Christmas lights, but they should be Purple at night.

I live out in the country.  I have no outside lights at my place but millions of stars. Used to be no neighbors for half a mile in any direction.  Someone put a mobile home a quarter mile from my place and put up an outside light.  Really irked me.  This story makes me see that I don't have much to complain about.  I really don't know how people can live in the urban jungles 

Quote: @Al (The Lochstar) Heurung said:
I live near a highway. You learn to live with people doing business.  I can understand being annoyed but that is what happens when you live by a highway. I used to live in a trailer almost directly under the main artery in my city. You either adjust to the noise/sounds/lights or you sell and move.  Sucks, I feel for them, but it is what it is. 
Could not help it - I thought of this. Are you sure it wasn't a van vs. a trailer?