Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh man.....this would be sweet....
Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
get

him
Getting Cousins and Richardson could make a jaded fella like Vanguard care again...

this would be cool but improbable.

I'm such a glutton for players this time of year...Screw the cap lol! 

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
Berger?  :-)
Berger does have a big frame

man Richardson added to the mix would allow us to grab a day 1 starter on the OL then go D BPA for the next 3-4 rounds. DE, CB, DT in rounds 2,3,5

Imagine getting Cousins, Richardson, Price and essentially Cook added to this team, who were a game away

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
man Richardson added to the mix would allow us to grab a day 1 starter on the OL then go D BPA for the next 3-4 rounds. DE, CB, DT in rounds 2,3,5

Imagine getting Cousins, Richardson, Price and essentially Cook added to this team, who were a game away
Signing Richardson would be huge, obviously. Would love to see the Vikings go offensive line with their two top picks, but it would have to go just the right way as BPA is always a factor. OG Price and then the best OT available in round 2 would be fantastic.

What is Richardson's weight now? Around 320 lbs? So hard to get real weights as most sites have what he came into the league at and never change it. 

When you are this close to the SB, it makes sense to take some chances.  Philly is hard up against the cap. But they have a Lombardi Trophy to show for it. I think they are fine with that trade-off.  Plus, they are gearing up to take another run at it.
It helps to have a stud QB on a rookie deal like Philly has.  We are the opposite. We have a very expensive QB but some young guys on our defense.  But those affordable contracts won't last long. So take your chance now.

It will really help the Vikings pursue Richardson if Seattle signs Ndamukong Suh. Suh is from Portland and tweeted he was in Seattle this week. I would prefer Richardson for the Vikings, so I hope the Seahawks choose Suh..
http://www.espn.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/30097/on-ndamukong-suh-sheldon-richardson-and-seahawks-dt-options
I have to believe Richardson wants about $12M per year, though. Clearing Sharrif Floyd's salary is a good start but only about halfway there.