Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am done
44 years, I will not watch the season next year. If they start to do well I may catch them on national tv but I will not do Sunday Ticket. If they get to the playoffs I will watch. Not wasting precious time anymore, getting too old and don't have much more time to spare.

45 years and counting here also.

Vikes fans are devoted....but we have no faith
10 opportunities (one or two wins away) to win a Lombardi trophy. 

This is year with SB at home, touting the best defense in the NFL?

just another aneurism 

Guess I've been around too long not to guess what was coming... I DVR'd the game, checked the score about 9:10, and erased it sight unseen

so long

Im ok.  They didnt quit and pretty much expected a Saints hangover. A team wide collapse. I still like this team.  some new O line for depth and Cook back will make for a stronger team.   

Next year: Cook back, but uncertainty at QB and Zimmer has to find a new OC. Not saying "rebuild" because the defense has its foundation, but offense could take a step back. I worry this was a one-off chance...

Let's be honest.

We need a qb.  
We are set at rb.
We need receivers.
We need o line.
We need DE.
We need linebackers - Barr sucks. 
We need depth at corner.  Newman is done.  Alexander?
We need depth at safety.

Yeah.  Looks like a rebuild.

I m going to be  50  before  this  summe  I have been a  fan since age   4   I feel just  checking out  of really following hardcover so to say. Not sure what I will feel when summer  rolls around and training camp starts  just thought  this was finally the  year. I just don't know if  I can take another  championship  game loss  just tired   .it was  a great ride  that ended  to short

Barr sucks? Need Receivers? ok then....

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
Barr sucks? Need Receivers? ok then....
Other than Diggs and Thielen ... What do we have?