Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean Payton mocking the viking fans
Quote: @prairieghost said:
http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/201...enges.html

So, the puppet master of Bounty 2009 thinks we're to believe this now I guess.
Tell me something, if this is true WHY would NO not insist that our monitors be disconnected? I don't know, maybe they shut down the Vikings' monitor as well and it just hasn't been reported to the media. Either way, his challenge calls didn't end up costing the Saints the game. Perhaps if he wasn't so busy SKOL clapping to Vikings fans he might have done a better job coaching his team in those final moments.
Funny how he was the "veteran" coach but got caught up in the emotions and it hurt the team.  They didn't really lose anything with the challenges, but it is deflating anyway.  Love him complaining about the monitors, but the Jarius catch challenge was right in front of them and their sidelines all thought it was incomplete cuz JW didn't catch it cleanly, but secured it before he hit the ground.  The Case's knee challenge was a good one because it was so improbable that he wasn't down.  Not sure how his knee stayed off the ground, but it did. 

I think Case/Shurmur baited Payton into challenging the JW catch by running to the line. 

But the bigger story, Payton is the playoff tested coach and he let his emotions get the best of him.  Probably because he is a punk anyway.  Mocking fans, mocking players while the game is still being decided is stupid.  Now he is 0-2 when losing his cool.

From rebrn.com...
http://rebrn.com/re/according-to-nachole...i-3953685/

All the Saints fans defending Payton-
Guys, your coach has major character problems. Why can't you just embrace that instead of trying to defend him ?.
Let's review
• suspended for a year for involvement in pay to injure program
• cheated on wife, lost custody of kids, caught by TMZ right after divorce acting the fool on a dance floor all over a woman later identified as a stripper
• constant rumors of drug use (Molly / pain pills / Adderall)
• constant shit talking to players and fans of opposing teams
• made choking symbol to Falcons player
• bad behavior towards refs for years, one resulting in a game ending penalty this season
Can you all name any other NFL coach with these kinds of issues? Do you honestly think in this day and age of Gruden contracts, he's just staying with your organization out of loyalty?? It's because nobody else wants him !! He's a good coach and if he could be a decent fucking person the Giants, Bears or some other large market team would throw money at him, but he can't, he's a PR liability and every other team knows it.
Seriously, name another active NFL coach with these kinds of issues ?
Sean is a fucking scumbag and deep down you all know it

Quote: @prairieghost said:
http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/201...enges.html

So, the puppet master of Bounty 2009 thinks we're to believe this now I guess.
Tell me something, if this is true WHY would NO not insist that our monitors be disconnected? I don't know, maybe they shut down the Vikings' monitor as well and it just hasn't been reported to the media. Either way, his challenge calls didn't end up costing the Saints the game. Perhaps if he wasn't so busy SKOL clapping to Vikings fans he might have done a better job coaching his team in those final moments.
Per follow ups the vikings monitors went out too.  Wasn't just NO.

Quote: @Ralphie said:
From rebrn.com...
http://rebrn.com/re/according-to-nachole...i-3953685/

All the Saints fans defending Payton-
Guys, your coach has major character problems. Why can't you just embrace that instead of trying to defend him ?.
Let's review
• suspended for a year for involvement in pay to injure program
• cheated on wife, lost custody of kids, caught by TMZ right after divorce acting the fool on a dance floor all over a woman later identified as a stripper
• constant rumors of drug use (Molly / pain pills / Adderall)
• constant shit talking to players and fans of opposing teams
• made choking symbol to Falcons player
• bad behavior towards refs for years, one resulting in a game ending penalty this season
Can you all name any other NFL coach with these kinds of issues? Do you honestly think in this day and age of Gruden contracts, he's just staying with your organization out of loyalty?? It's because nobody else wants him !! He's a good coach and if he could be a decent fucking person the Giants, Bears or some other large market team would throw money at him, but he can't, he's a PR liability and every other team knows it.
Seriously, name another active NFL coach with these kinds of issues ?
Sean is a fucking scumbag and deep down you all know it

that's a pretty long laundry list of stupidity...

Can't wait to knock them out of the play offs again next year, and the year after. When Brees is gone, their fans will be wearing paper bags on their heads, for another decade. What a quivering heap of human inadequacy!

Saints have something like 19 FA's to deal with in the off season, and all the pundits think Brees is coming back.  At 39, and with a revamped team, he's gotta be asking himself "why"?

[Image: ug6oqgvgsy07.jpeg]
 B)  B)  B)

I thought this was a pic of him calling the defensive play call for the last play of the season for the Saints

@Ralphie said:
I posted this in another thread...was mocking Devonta Freeman with the "choke" motion.

[Image: 5a2aaf17a3b474a60a8b4a28.jpg]

Fuck that guy.