Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're all welcome- we won because I left the bar
Quote: @PapaScott said:
[Image: 2gvq6f6iag4u.jpg]
I am so glad there is visual proof of that happening.  What a classless prick.

Quote: @KingBash said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@KingBash said:
You know what I didn't expect? I feel bad for my Saints friends. NOT Sean Payton. I'm glad he's unhappy. But knowing that feeling... wow, that sucks.

I won't post links because I'm lazy but if you're interested, look up the sideline view on YouTube, somebody made a clip where they laid over the Titanic theme on the final play... there's lots of good stuff to eat up today.

SKOL!!!!!
same here,   I know there are a class less fans from any team that I would never feel sorry for,   but as a fan that has had his heart ripped out so many times,  I have to have some sympathy for their decent loyal fans.  but FUCK peyton or payton or however the fuck he spells his name.
I will say that I didn't meet a single pleasant Saints fan at the bar. Nice "enough" sure, but for the most part... not my style. And then when a few friends and I yelled at the screen when Sean Peyton was on, the small group of Saints fans turned and took things personally. 

That's one thing I'll give a few teams (us being the first) credit for. It's just a game. Saints fans always seem nasty. I live in CA too and Rams and Raiders fans are also garbage usually. But you'll never hear anybody complain about Vikings fans.

Rant over.

With all that said and done.  I hope you plan on some vacation time in Feb. away from any TVs.  LOL...j/k.