Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Thomas is dirty
Quote: @greediron said:
He was a POS.  Glad Rhodes got calmed down after a bit.  Saints are dirty POS.  Their coach is a dirty POS. 

Still not sure what 43 was doing on the Diggs TD.  I think he was trying to hurt him there as well but pulled off thinking he was early and not wanting a PI.

If he played the hit him and jar the ball out or tackle him in bounds we were done! Looked like a PI if he does engage Diggs...I think it would have been a 50 plus yard FG!

Totally dirty.  Brings his arm up towards the head to bring more impact.

Chickenshit..

Quote: @KingBash said:
The entire team is coached by a fucker. Sean Payton is just not a good person. I know Greg Williams was the guy who instigated the bounty, but Payton (I believe... I should actually fact check this, I could be wrong) was complicit. 

He was definitely complicit - the league banned him for a year, so there is no doubt.

Why is Payton still coaching? The NFL makes a sham of the idea they are concerned with player safety if they have a guy on the sidelines who PAID FOR INJURING PLAYERS. This is one of the greatest demonstrations of their hypocrisy. Payton and Williams should have received the "death sentence", lifetime ban from the league. Seriously, wasn't Bountygate more atrocious than Pete Rose placing bets?

Also, is there a gag order on the network talking heads that forbids discussing Bountygate? I know Buck and Aikman are hardly the best examples of fair analysis, but I haven't heard any national announcer mention it since...probably since Payton returned to coaching.

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@KingBash said:
The entire team is coached by a fucker. Sean Payton is just not a good person. I know Greg Williams was the guy who instigated the bounty, but Payton (I believe... I should actually fact check this, I could be wrong) was complicit. 

He was definitely complicit - the league banned him for a year, so there is no doubt.

Why is Payton still coaching? The NFL makes a sham of the idea they are concerned with player safety if they have a guy on the sidelines who PAID FOR INJURING PLAYERS. This is one of the greatest demonstrations of their hypocrisy. Payton and Williams should have received the "death sentence", lifetime ban from the league. Seriously, wasn't Bountygate more atrocious than Pete Rose placing bets?

Also, is there a gag order on the network talking heads that forbids discussing Bountygate? I know Buck and Aikman are hardly the best examples of fair analysis, but I haven't heard any national announcer mention it since...probably since Payton returned to coaching.
I would bet there is an actual gag order. It was a major black eye for the league and they did everything they could to sweep it under the rug. If it is acknowledged, they have to answer why they let the Saints keep the title for that year. And, honestly, there is no good reason they have been allowed to do so.

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@KingBash said:

The "league" itself is disgusting. I watch for the athletes.

These owners - literally every single one of them, even Wilf - aren't good people. I'll get push-back for this, but I genuinely believe these guys would do the wrong thing for the right price. 

Michael Thomas is playing in the perfect place.  He is a thug, coached by a thug for a team known for their thuggery. 

Hell yeah even brees knew about the bounty he will be on my permanent shitlist forever...they all knew of a system to ruin other players careers...for peanuts amount of $...disgusting and I think the NFL actually aided this. All coaches should have been banned from the NFL. Did you hear DC williams diatribe about cutting off the head? How do players buy into ruining other players careers? I truly don't know the level of hate I can establish for the taints! It's on the peckers level of disdain!

Quote: @KingBash said:

This is a game. I simply can't understand trying to physically ruin somebody so you win a game. Within the rules, sure. It's a violent game. But the whole bounty gate thing is still disgusting to me.

Except Michael Vick. I hope he ends up paralyzed because I like dogs...
How could a teams players not know...they are all complicit....those fucking coaches don't worry about career ending hits they paid bounties for. Those fucking pricks should have been banned for life! WTF is wrong with the league...they knew there was a system of paying players to try to hurt other players!? Wouldn't you as a player constantly want to malign that teams players by shear disgust?

Quote: @ATXVIKE said:
Hell yeah even brees knew about the bounty he will be on my permanent shitlist forever...they all knew of a system to ruin other players careers...for peanuts amount of $...disgusting and I think the NFL actually aided this. All coaches should have been banned from the NFL. Did you hear DC williams diatribe about cutting off the head? How do players buy into ruining other players careers? I truly don't know the level of hate I can establish for the taints! It's on the peckers level of disdain!
As much as the Packers and their fans are arrogant and unlikeable, to my knowledge they have not sunk to the level of how the Saints' staff conspired. There are a number of teams that I want to avenge Vikings' losses: Packers, Falcons, Cowboys, Giants, and (to a lesser degree) all our Super Bowl opponents - Chiefs, Dolphins, Steelers, Raiders. But I just want the Vikings to beat those teams. The Saints, OTOH -  I want the franchise removed from the planet.