Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMFG
Woooooooooooooo

Quote: @"Ralphie" said:
Not since the Favre to Lewis TD versus the 49ers have I screamed like that!  What a game! Keenum is a winner!

[Image: 47k887psoec9.jpg]
My son found a tweet that said Prince's ghost blocked Williams.  

Smile 

Honest question... Do we need to take a Vikefans roll call? Make sure everyone's ticker made it through that...

When they had the 4-man false start at the start of the drive, I thought, "How totally Vikings". 

At the moment Diggs made the catch I thought, "FG range! Get out of bounds!" then I saw him running free to the end zone and just started yelling B)           

LOL before the play, my son said "dad, I want to punch a hole in the wall, can I?".  I laughed and said no you idiot."

I am a proud father that he asked.  I am a sad father that he asked.  He isn't the brighest. :devil:

this last week i have been in hospital becuse of heart prob. told wife I mite need to stay  another week great win skol vikes

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
LOL before the play, my son said "dad, I want to punch a hole in the wall, can I?".  I laughed and said no you idiot."

I am a proud father that he asked.  I am a sad father that he asked.  He isn't the brighest. :devil:
tell Jr to go ahead and make that hole.... I did.

Still in shock!!
I'll let you know how i feel when i wake up from this dream. It's to good to end now.

Quote: @"96POPS" said:
Still in shock!!
I'll let you know how i feel when i wake up from this dream. It's to good to end now.
LOL Brian is slightly slower than Diggs.  But - he was the next fastest on that play.