Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News
For me it's more about the hypocrisy of the left media that laughed with Obama when Romney suggested that Russia was an issue,  that same media and the voters had no issue when hillary sold uranium to russia,  but when trumps kid thought he could get some dirt on the crooked bitch he was running against....holy shit let's burn some crosses .

@"MaroonBells" said:
Quote:
So first the talking points for the right was "it's all bullshit, a media fabrication." Now it seems to be "hey, Russia, it's OK that you interfered with our election process, we've done it, too. No harm no foul." It's like "Hey Kim Jong Douche, it's OK if you drop a nuke, we've done it, too."

I can't believe God, guns and glory, America-first conservatives are bending over backwards to indict America in their attempts to exonerate Russia. Because Trump.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm sure all Russia wants is to promote democracy and human rights around the world. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
For me it's more about the hypocrisy of the left media that laughed with Obama when Romney suggested that Russia was an issue,  that same media and the voters had no issue when hillary sold uranium to russia,  but when trumps kid thought he could get some dirt on the crooked bitch he was running against....holy shit let's burn some crosses .
Exactly. The left thinks that everything is okay when they do it. We could probably get into how much the Clinton Foundation (which is a totally legitimate charity and not just a front for an influence peddling operation) screwed the people of Haiti out of, but that would just be embarrassing for our resident liberals, I think.

They ran the only candidate capable of losing an election to Donald freaking Trump, after rigging their own primary process and practically begging for Trump to be their opponent because they thought he was an easy win, and now they simply don't know how to handle it.

To steal a line from one of my favorite political writers, if Hillary thought that Lenin's embalmed corpse could have provided dirt on Trump, she would have been in Red Square performing CPR.

@"MaroonBells" said:

So first the talking points for the right was "it's all bullshit, a media fabrication." Now it seems to be "hey, Russia, it's OK that you interfered with our election process, we've done it, too. No harm no foul." It's like "Hey Kim Jong Douche, it's OK if you drop a nuke, we've done it, too."

I can't believe God, guns and glory, America-first conservatives are bending over backwards to indict America in their attempts to exonerate Russia. Because Trump.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm sure all Russia wants is to promote democracy and human rights around the world. 

We "laughed when Romney suggested Russia was an issue." "Silly Romney, Russia is a toothless tiger." Yes, I think we all said that. Good call. 

And on the uranium, here's more leftist propaganda:
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/10/a-false...ion-claim/
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...n-got-pai/

Quote: @"C.M. Funk" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Exactly. The left thinks that everything is okay when they do it. We could probably get into how much the Clinton Foundation (which is a totally legitimate charity and not just a front for an influence peddling operation) screwed the people of Haiti out of, but that would just be embarrassing for our resident liberals, I think.

They ran the only candidate capable of losing an election to Donald freaking Trump, after rigging their own primary process and practically begging for Trump to be their opponent because they thought he was an easy win, and now they simply don't know how to handle it.

To steal a line from one of my favorite political writers, if Hillary thought that Lenin's embalmed corpse could have provided dirt on Trump, she would have been in Red Square performing CPR.
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-su...imum-wage/
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...on-friend/
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...s-project/
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/10/pences-...iti-claim/

no left leaning websites there....

[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-04-23-at-1.43.33-PM.png] 

Quote: @"Bezerker88" said:
no left leaning websites there....

[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-04-23-at-1.43.33-PM.png] 
I'm sure you're right, Berzerker. I'm sure all these truth-finding websites are just shills for the left wing. As you know, reality has a well known liberal bias. But let's forget all that. I ask of you only one thing: READ. Google both sides. Remember, there are two sides to every story. And if all the information (from both sides) confirms what you already believe, then say so and I'll believe it. Swear. :-)

Why would I use Google?  They slant their searches to what they want you to see.  Wink

@"MaroonBells" said:

If you want hypocrisy, look no further than the CIA, NSA, FBI and all those other America hating agencies and their obvious and transparent attempts to vilify and embarrass Vladimir Putin and the Russian government.  

I mean, what gives them the right to they think they should do that?

Quote: @"Vikeshrink" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

@"MaroonBells" said:

If you want hypocrisy, look no further than the CIA, NSA, FBI and all those other America hating agencies and their obvious and transparent attempts to vilify and embarrass Vladimir Putin and the Russian government.  

did or did not the democrats cheer when obama talked shit  about the russians to romney?   did or did not hillary  as secretary of state authorize uranium sales to russia?   so tell me how is it now that the russians are a great threat to democracy?   admit it..your team got fucked by the  bear.   lets not get all excited now that the other team wants to play with the bears team also.

@"Vikeshrink" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

@"MaroonBells" said:

did or did not the democrats cheer when obama talked shit  about the russians to romney?   did or did not hillary  as secretary of state authorize uranium sales to russia?   so tell me how is it now that the russians are a great threat to democracy?   admit it..your team got fucked by the  bear.   lets not get all excited now that the other team wants to play with the bears team also.

I know, it’s hard to let go. Hillary and Barack broke your
heart.  It happens.  You just have to try and move on.  They did. 

Sarcasm aside, Vladimir Putin is an international thug who
has stolen Russia’s wealth, is responsible for the murder of thousands of his
own citizen’s, the list goes on; During his time in the KGB his job was to
manipulate politician’s, governments and entire populations and he is very,
very good at it.  If you’ve followed
politics at all, you know this.  You’re a
smart guy.  Read something from the
so-called “other side.” 

…or is your hatred and resentment for Hillary Clinton and
Barack Obama so great that can’t see anything else?