Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers placed back on IR
Quote: @El_Padre said:
@purplefaithful said:
@greediron said:
Vikings should all drink milk at press conferences after we kick their ass.
or eat a cheese curd...
I'm an over the top kinda guy.  I want to see a full on cheese grater at the podium. 
Barr could have himself a cheesy roll-up from Taco Bell.  Just like the one he did on Rodgers.

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported that Rodgers was suffering from "Trauma due to scheduling" that resulted in a nervous eye twitch and incontenence

It's the smart move if you're the Packers...  He clearly wasn't 100% against Carolina.  Another empty season for the Packers with the clock ticking on Rodgers career...  Bwahahahahahaaaaa!!!

Guess the Pukers need an ER.  Eliminated Reserve.

Smart move but chicken shit...where's the players union on this shit?  If he was healthy enough to the panthers he should be healthy enough to go saturday....I mean we know peppers didn't hit him hard enough to do any damage.

No wonder Olivia dumped his pansy ass.

Eh whatever, fuck that guy.

[Image: 5cc0mltfyt9v.jpeg]

Packers place Aaron Rodgers back on IR

[Image: 3118.jpg]
Packers placed QB Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) on injured reserve, ending his season.

Making his long-awaited return, Rodgers did not look like himself in last week's playoff-eliminating loss to the Panthers, tossing three interceptions for the first time since 2009. It's still baffling the Packers decided he was healthy enough for that game but not Weeks 16 and 17. Coach Mike McCarthy had expressed displeasure with how many hits Rodgers took. Now 34, Rodgers will head into the offseason having made his fewest appearances (seven) since 2007. Rodgers did not appear diminished athletically this season, but he's obviously nearing an age where that will soon become a certainty. That being said, there's still every reason to believe he will remain an elite fantasy option in 2018.                    
Source: Adam Caplan on Twitter Dec 19 - 4:05 PM

He "expressed displeasure" with how many hits Rodgers took?  With the Panther defenders or that sieve of an offensive line the Pukers have?

As I stated in another thread, this gives us bragging rights for years to come!

Quote: @Wetlander said:
  Another empty season for the Packers with the clock ticking on Rodgers career...  Bwahahahahahaaaaa!!!

This, so very this....A cold, dagger of truth.