Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reports: Packers asking other experts to evaluate Aaron Rodgers...
" And if there is one person who could overcome a life threatening injury and come back, it's Rodgers. In uncertain times like this, America always looks to a man to rise above and single handedly will his team to a Super Bowl victory. The planets have alligned, and everything wrong with the NFL is right again"

- Joe Buck this Sunday

Quote: @Maple Surple said:
" And if there is one person who could overcome a life threatening injury and come back, it's Rodgers. In uncertain times like this, America always looks to a man to rise above and single handedly will his team to a Super Bowl victory. The planets have alligned, and everything wrong with the NFL is right again"

- Joe Buck this Sunday
If you add (wiping tears away) as he says this, I think it could be a direct quote come Sunday. Aikman will hold him as he has a good cry, he'll quickly call his wife to tell her he loves her and an angel will get his wings.

- Joe Buck this Sunday
that, was beautiful. Not since the end of Dodgeball did I cry like that. Both inspirational stories that have left the world a better place.

"And on a side note Troy, after seeing that disgusting act, I immediately underwent elective emergency surgery and donated my clavicle. His Drs. declined my gift, could have been our bone marrow was not comparable, I don't know, but even knowing what I know now, I would do it again. "

- Joe Buck

- Joe Buck this Sunday
Slurp...slurp...choke....slurp.....suck.....fondle.....slurp....gag....slurp....swallow.

-Joe Buck every Sunday

LOL...Packers are barely above .500, 9th seed in a tough conference, very likely to miss the playoffs even if they won out, and they just avoided losing to THE BROWNS by a nut-hair in a game where QB play was not their problem. 

Sitting Rodgers for the season is obvious logic for the GB front office, but they're clashing with the league and television marketing people. If they want to trot him out against that Carolina rush next Sunday, go right ahead...