Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!?!?!?!, We are 9-2!!!! Wtf?
Case Keenum. Will you have my baby?

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
As happy as I am, gotta say this...being a Vikings fan for so long has always got me thinking Murphy's Law. But I'll be damned if I don't savor every last minute of this ride so far.
Murphy's law?  It's more like Walt Anderson or Dean Blandino's law - No matter how good the Vikings are, a few well timed flags can fuck their entire fan base and season.

I'm on cloud 9 right now!  What a great win today, but it sure made me nervous seeing that blocked FG for a TD at the end of the game.  I thought here we go again before seeing the penalty against Detroit.  I will admit that I mentioned that happening right before the play because I wanted them to go for the TD and not just run it 3 times and rely on a FG there, especially with how shaky Forbath has been suddenly.

But SKOL baby, SKOL!!!

Crazy good. This team is legit. Well balanced. Keenum is strong sauce, man. What a fun $%^&ing year. Awesome.

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
I'm on cloud 9 right now!  What a great win today, but it sure made me nervous seeing that blocked FG for a TD at the end of the game.  I thought here we go again before seeing the penalty against Detroit.  I will admit that I mentioned that happening right before the play because I wanted them to go for the TD and not just run it 3 times and rely on a FG there, especially with how shaky Forbath has been suddenly.

But SKOL baby, SKOL!!!
That made me laugh because they were cheering and didn't realize it was coming back. Once they realized it, it was like the air was let out of a balloon. That was beautiful.

I love this team.  Great D and bunch of "No Names" on offense that kicks ass. No way did I think 9-2 was possible after Sam got hurt, just no way with Case at QB.

14-2 baby lets go!  Home field advantage in the Super Bowl!

This team just doesn't beat itself. Few turnovers, few KILLER penalties, not too many stupid decisions.....I am still trying to comprehend what I am witnessing. It all comes down to playoff success, of course, but as I have been saying since 1998, SHOW ME....And I am happy to say that this team, thus far, HAS. 

P.S. Keenum is the hands down team MVP thus far. Not even close, IMHO. His awareness and mobility in the pocket has been incredible. I was totally wrong on this guy and I am happy to eat my crow along with my turkey!

great team win. we are rolling.  what is the best news  of all?  we have 2 really good QB’s healthy

It was a GREAT addition to my Thanksgiving Day!