Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Job Spielman
Quote: @njvike said:
HA-HA-HA-HA!!! Glad to see the elementary school humor is still in force! Insightful, intelligent and soooo  amusing! Keep it up, girls!

Unlike all y'all, I have a life outside of my Viking fandom that takes precedence over coming here to read 3rd grade level "insights". But for the record, I DID post last week several times.....even commented that it was a "great win". But don't let facts ruin your fun! I truly hope the Vikings make a deep playoff run (for the first time since 1987), but if they don't, I'm REALLY looking forward to all the excuses you Mensa members will put forth!

So the 87 team went to the NFC championship and now our 98, 00, and 09 teams dont count as making it to the same game? Reason?

HA-HA-HA-HA!!! Glad to see the elementary school humor is still in force! Insightful, intelligent and soooo  amusing! Keep it up, girls!

Unlike all y'all, I have a life outside of my Viking fandom that takes precedence over coming here to read 3rd grade level "insights". But for the record, I DID post last week several times.....even commented that it was a "great win". But don't let facts ruin your fun! I truly hope the Vikings make a deep playoff run (for the first time since 1987), but if they don't, I'm REALLY looking forward to all the excuses you Mensa members will put forth!

P.S. Kentis : Apparently you need to change brands....it OBVIOUSLY doesn't work. YOU were able to get your tiny hands on it and you are without question the BIGGEST asshole it's been my misfortune to encounter on any message board. Try a name brand instead of the generic Acme label! 

And to all you losers that INSIST on calling me out and insulting me, without having even posted a comment :

[Image: uqkcdxkgn1w8.jpg]
A deep run in the playoffs?  We made the nfc championship game in 98, 01 and 09. The Vikings are indeed snake bitten but weve had shots at returning to the superbowl. 

I have been a Ricky critic. Not to the levels of NJ Vike, but I haven't been shy about my displeasure with him at times. Things are going well this year, so he does deserve a lot of credit for the moves he made this offseason. I also look at his entire body of work and there have been far more questionable decisions for Ricky than the success we have experienced this year. Having said that, this is a "what have you done for me lately" league. Nobody remembers all of the crappy years that preceded our success this year so hopefully things continue to head in a positive direction and  we can capitalize on the opportunity ahead of us. If you don't have a Premium Quarterback in this league you will not win. That kind of player can mask a lot of weaknesses. Look at the Packers. They look lost without Rodgers. Completely different team. Can you imagine a healthy Rodgers on this team, with this defense? We would be unstoppable. It's amazing how much 1 position can make a Coaching staff and GM look like an Elite organization one minute, and the next they are on the unemployment line when things go South due to injury, poor draft selection, or inability to harvest that QB's talent. 

Quote: @TBro said:
I have been a Ricky critic. Not to the levels of NJ Vike, but I haven't been shy about my displeasure with him at times. Things are going well this year, so he does deserve a lot of credit for the moves he made this offseason. I also look at his entire body of work and there have been far more questionable decisions for Ricky than the success we have experienced this year. Having said that, this is a "what have you done for me lately" league. Nobody remembers all of the crappy years that preceded our success this year so hopefully things continue to head in a positive direction and  we can capitalize on the opportunity ahead of us. If you don't have a Premium Quarterback in this league you will not win. That kind of player can mask a lot of weaknesses. Look at the Packers. They look lost without Rodgers. Completely different team. Can you imagine a healthy Rodgers on this team, with this defense? We would be unstoppable. It's amazing how much 1 position can make a Coaching staff and GM look like an Elite organization one minute, and the next they are on the unemployment line when things go South due to injury, poor draft selection, or inability to harvest that QB's talent. 
The rule changes have made it so.  Crazy, but all the rules to benefit the offense really make it lopsided for those that have a QB and those that don't. 

Quote: @quattrovike said:
@njvike said:

So the 87 team went to the NFC championship and now our 98, 00, and 09 teams dont count as making it to the same game? Reason?
LOL!! It's called winning MORE THAN ONE PLAYOFF GAME....THAT is a "run". "One and dones" or "one and ones" are meaningless to s franchise/front office that "claims" championships are the goal. To educate you, a team has to win 3 or 4 consecutive postseaon games to win a championship. 

Got it now, Skippy or do you need pictures?

welcome back!

This is odd doing this after a major win and command of the north.  :devil:

Quote: @Kentis said:
[Image: npfhzl3y4bjn.jpeg]
We all know that.... it's very apparent you stick your pathetic little prick in one every night. On rare occasion it might even be of the human variety. Baaa-Baaa-Baaa. Sounds familiar, huh? 

@Kentis said:
[Image: npfhzl3y4bjn.jpeg]
We all know that.... it's very apparent you stick your pathetic little prick in one every night. On rare occasion it might even be of the human variety. Baaa-Baaa-Baaa. Sounds familiar, huh? 
Your obsession with Spielman seems to come in second to your obsession with beastiality.  You should really seek some help.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@njvike said:

P.S. Kentis : Apparently you need to change brands....it OBVIOUSLY doesn't work. YOU were able to get your tiny hands on it and you are without question the BIGGEST asshole it's been my misfortune to encounter on any message board. Try a name brand instead of the generic Acme label! 

And to all you losers that INSIST on calling me out and insulting me, without having even posted a comment :

[Image: uqkcdxkgn1w8.jpg]
A deep run in the playoffs?  We made the nfc championship game in 98, 01 and 09. The Vikings are indeed snake bitten but weve had shots at returning to the superbowl. 
Sigh... "deep runs" consist of MORE than ONE playoff WIN. It takes 3 or 4 CONSECUTIVE victories in the postseason to claim the SB trophy. 1 win means jack shitt. Understand now?

PS If you're refering to the "seasons", as you do with the '98 and '09 references, the other NFCC was in '00, not '01 , but given THAT one was the 41-0 debacle, do you REALLY want to include that one in your lecture?

Wait - who was the former vike player njvike was going to follow - that we made a mistake getting rid of?